Author Topic: Bill de Blasio's Police Commish to Teach NYPD About 5 Pillars of Islam  (Read 414 times)

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Daniel Greenfield
FrontPage Magazine
June 20, 2014

Bill Bratton has destroyed his reputation in a short amount of time by becoming a mouthpiece for Bill de Blasio. Taking the job was a poor idea since crime rates had dropped so low that they were bound to rebound, especially under a pro-criminal mayor like De Blasio. All that Bratton had done is set himself up to take the blame and join the ranks of failed NYPD commissioners like Lee Brown who did what a liberal mayor wanted instead of fighting crime.

So now it's time to pander to Islam.
More

STWIWTGO

Oceander

On the bright side, just as happened in the 1970s, real estate prices in Manhattan should start dropping once the full effects of de Blasio-ism kick in; might be a good time to start saving your pennies so you have the down payment ready for some temporarily cheap Manhattan real estate.

Offline PzLdr

Is he going to teach them about which pillar is C-4 or Semtex?
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
This is exactly why the USS Guantanamo Bay New York should immediately berth in the Bronx, and his public trial convened right there.

Offline musiclady

I'm still trying to figure out how the Communists became so infatuated with the Islamic religious zealots.

Aren't they supposed to be atheists, and anti-religion of any kind?

This alliance creates cognitive dissonance.    **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.