Author Topic: Bill de Blasio's Police Commish to Teach NYPD About 5 Pillars of Islam  (Read 171 times)

Online Machiavelli

• News/Current Events and Sports Moderator Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Daniel Greenfield
FrontPage Magazine
June 20, 2014

Bill Bratton has destroyed his reputation in a short amount of time by becoming a mouthpiece for Bill de Blasio. Taking the job was a poor idea since crime rates had dropped so low that they were bound to rebound, especially under a pro-criminal mayor like De Blasio. All that Bratton had done is set himself up to take the blame and join the ranks of failed NYPD commissioners like Lee Brown who did what a liberal mayor wanted instead of fighting crime.

So now it's time to pander to Islam.

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • SMOD 2016
On the bright side, just as happened in the 1970s, real estate prices in Manhattan should start dropping once the full effects of de Blasio-ism kick in; might be a good time to start saving your pennies so you have the down payment ready for some temporarily cheap Manhattan real estate.
I won't vote for Clinton, but I cannot vote for Trump.  How could I explain to my daughter why I supported a man who sees her as nothing more than a piece of meat, a piece of a$$ for him to grope for his own private pleasure.

"Trump supporter" - the very definition of an SFI

Offline PzLdr

Is he going to teach them about which pillar is C-4 or Semtex?
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Chieftain

• Your what hurts??
This is exactly why the USS Guantanamo Bay New York should immediately berth in the Bronx, and his public trial convened right there.

Online musiclady

I'm still trying to figure out how the Communists became so infatuated with the Islamic religious zealots.

Aren't they supposed to be atheists, and anti-religion of any kind?

This alliance creates cognitive dissonance.    **nononono*
"What unrepentant sin against Jesus Christ does a Republican have to commit, before you will stop rewarding them with your vote?"

I don't vote for degenerate liberals.  No matter what letter they have after their names.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo