Author Topic: Exclusive: 'Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,' Rape Victim Says  (Read 610 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/06/20/exclusive-hillary-clinton-took-me-through-hell-rape-victim-says.html

In a long, emotional interview with The Daily Beast, she accused Clinton of intentionally lying about her in court documents, going to extraordinary lengths to discredit evidence of the rape, and later callously acknowledging and laughing about her attackers’ guilt on the recordings.

“Hillary Clinton took me through Hell,” the victim said. The Daily Beast agreed to withhold her name out of concern for her privacy as a victim of sexual assault.

The victim said if she saw Clinton today, she would call her out for what she sees as the hypocrisy of Clinton’s current campaign to fight for women’s rights compared to her actions regarding this rape case so long ago.

“I would say [to Clinton], ‘You took a case of mine in ’75, you lied on me… I realize the truth now, the heart of what you’ve done to me. And you are supposed to be for women? You call that [being] for women, what you done to me? And I hear you on tape laughing.”

The victim’s allegation that Clinton smeared her following her rape is based on a May 1975 court affidavit written by Clinton on behalf of Thomas Alfred Taylor, one of the two alleged attackers, whom Clinton agreed to defend after being asked by the prosecutor. Taylor had specifically requested a female attorney.

“I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing,” Clinton, then named Hillary D. Rodham, wrote in the affidavit. “I have also been informed that she has in the past made false accusations about persons, claiming they had attacked her body. Also that she exhibits an unusual stubbornness and temper when she does not get her way.”

Clinton also wrote that a child psychologist told her that children in early adolescence “tend to exaggerate or romanticize sexual experiences,” especially when they come from “disorganized families, such as the complainant.”

The victim vigorously denied Clinton’s accusations and said there has never been any explanation of what Clinton was referring to in that affidavit. She claims she never accused anyone of attacking her before her rape.

“I’ve never said that about anyone. I don’t know why she said that. I have never made false allegations. I know she was lying,” she said. “I definitely didn’t see older men. I don’t know why Hillary put that in there and it makes me plumb mad.”

“She lied like a dog on me. I think she was trying to do whatever she could do to make herself look good at the time.”

The victim’s second main grievance with Clinton stems from the newly revealed audio recordings, which were taped in a series of interviews of Clinton with Arkansas reporter Roy Reed, who was researching an article on the Clintons that was ultimately never published. The Free Beacon found the tapes archived at the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville, amidst thousands of pieces of Clinton history that are being periodically released for public consumption.

On the tapes, Clinton, who speaks in a Southern drawl, appears to acknowledge that she was aware of her client’s guilt, brags about successfully getting the only piece of physical evidence thrown out of court, and laughs about it all whimsically.

“He took a lie detector test. I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs,” Clinton says on the recording, failing to hold back some chuckles.

She then describes how she discovered that investigators had cut out an

Offline R4 TrumPence

CHILD RAPE VICTIM: 'HILLARY CLINTON TOOK ME THROUGH HELL'
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 12:03:34 am »
CHILD RAPE VICTIM: 'HILLARY CLINTON TOOK ME THROUGH HELL'

by CHARLIE SPIERING  20 Jun 2014, 6:38 AM PDT

The child rape victim in Hillary Clinton's 1975 sexual abuse case has finally broken her silence to The Daily Beast's Josh Rogin.
As a young lawyer in Arkansas, Clinton defended the accused rapist, which resulted in a reduced sentence after she challenged the victim's testimony.

“Hillary Clinton took me through Hell,” the victim explained after decades of silence.
The Washington Free Beacon recently unearthed audio clips of Clinton talking about the case - even laughing at some of the details.

After hearing the details, the victim is ready to talk. What would she say to Clinton now?

According to Rogin, the victim answered:

I would say, "You took a case of mine in '75, you lied on me. I realize the truth now, the heart of what you’ve done to me. And you are supposed to be for women? You call that [being] for women, what you done to me? And I hear you on tape laughing.

She stated that after hearing the tapes, she went into her room and cried, but she is now ready to stand up to Clinton:

I think she wants to be a role model being who she is, to look good, but I don’t think she’s a role model at all. … If she had have been, she would have helped me at the time, being a 12-year-old girl who was raped by two guys. She did that to look good and she told lies on that. How many other lies has she told to get where she’s at today? If she becomes president, is she gonna be telling the world the truth? No. She’s going to be telling lies out there, what the world wants to hear.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/06/20/Child-Rape-Victim-Hillary-Clinton-Took-Me-Through-Hell

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

rangerrebew

Liberals Attack Rape Victim for Speaking Out Against Hillary Clinton
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 08:15:40 am »
- FrontPage Magazine - http://www.frontpagemag.com -

Liberals Attack Rape Victim for Speaking Out Against Hillary Clinton

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On June 20, 2014 @ 12:42 pm In The Point | 35 Comments

The Daily Beast ran an interview with a woman who had been raped and beaten into a coma when she was 12 years old. The incident left her unable to have children.

The man who did it was set free by Hillary Clinton, an incident that she recounted with sociopathic glee while laughing about her client failing a lie detector test.

The woman, raped once by her attackers and again by Hillary Clinton’s manipulation of the justice system, was angry at Hillary, not only because Hillary Clinton had saved the man who raped her from prison, but because Hillary Clinton had called her a liar who sought ought attention from older men who often made up stories.

Hillary Clinton was the one who was actually lying, as millions of Americans have since found out.

“Hillary Clinton took me through Hell,” the victim said.

“You are supposed to be for women? You call that [being] for women, what you done to me? And I hear you on tape laughing.”

“How many other lies has she told to get where she’s at today? If she becomes president, is she gonna be telling the world the truth? No.”

No sooner did the interview run than the same liberals who pretend to condemn Republicans over rape comments, gathered to attack the rape victim.

jbloor

Okay; so the Koch Bros. have gotten hold of some poor hillbilly who has no understanding of the legal process, a hazy memory of a childhood incident, and is dirt poor and will say most anything for a few bucks…

Even if this lady’s complaints were cogent or logical, Mrs. Clinton’s record on women’s rights and advocacy is at least 99% stellar.

Aside from one child rape, her record is superstellar.

Friend_or_Foe

All of a sudden you’re now believing the words of a “taker”?  Unemployed and an ex-con.

————————————————————————————

Moebius_Strip_Club

i bet theres a juicy little swiss bank acct for her  transferred  by  roger ailes a s payment for suddenly wanting to bring up 40 yes after th fact

she probably barely remembered it  before fox reminded her

YouBetcha
 WHAT A LOAD OF BULxShxt

how much is the republican clown car paying this woman?    where’s her teabagger card she wears proudly?

disgraceful

HILLARY 2016

YouBetcha

“i’m a little scared to speak out.. ”  BUT SHE DID!

“she might try to hurt me…. ”   FK this woman..  i’m pizzed.

countryrose.1843

I wonder how much the GOP is paying this victim to come out with this story now. As a matter of fact, I wonder how much they paid that other “victim,” Monica Lewinsky to come out with her magazine article recently.

BeadlesAz

A forty-year-old, unsubstantiated story from someone we know know nothing about. What trash…

sjsocon

This is an ugly and sad story. She was a child and from her speech, it sounds as if she’s of lower class which is always a factor in these cases…

The GOP hates and fears Hillary becoming POTUS so, this won’t be the end of their smear campaign by any means.

Lower class. That comes from the party which claims to stand for the working class while making billions off them.

rob654

This woman waits for 39 years before speaking up?  Its not as if Hillary suddenly became a public figure in 2014.  This smells like another Right Wing gin up story to

Actually the woman had given an interview before, but she had been traumatized at the time and was not aware that Hillary Clinton was her rapist’s lawyer. And the reporter had manipulated her into giving a quote exonerating Hillary without telling her that the Democratic Party’s role model for covering up sexual abuses by powerful Democratic men was her rapist’s lawyer.

leftcoastnative

Everything in Hillary Clinton’s modern record as First Lady, as a Senator and as our Secretary of State proves that even if this incident happened as it’s being reported, she has more than made up for her error and has proven herself to be an unbending crusader against the never ending, militant misogyny that typifies the policies of the republican party.

Ralph Benner

Here we go again. TDB couldn’t get the goods on Woody, so now it sucks up and grants anonymity to some alleged victim to spread smears on Hillary about something that supposedly happened back in 1975.

jonaD

To exactly recount facts 40 years later is a stretch that some will believe and most will not, sorry she was 12 at the time, but that also adds a level of child observation, guilt, misunderstanding, non-worldliness, and other immaturity’s to the mix.   This testimony is relegated to:  HEARSAY.

Monasayshi

BTW, I’m a liberal – but I don’t care for HC.

As for the rest of the legal matters – of course she was just “doing her job.” And that’s a sleazy job. She didn’t just defend the guy – she SMEARED the child. She obviously MADE IT UP about the previous supposed accusations and the “romanticizing” of sexual experience. Yes, every girl wants to be beaten to a pulp put into a coma and assaulted and torn to bits by two grown men (animals) to lose her virginity. How romantic!

She obviously lied about the child. Must have known that she was in a coma  – how can she then imply that the child was “romanticizing” her experience. Sickening. Sickening. Sickening.

However, I have defended this woman thru Cookie Gate. the bimbo eruptions. White Water. Vince Foster. Benghazi.

I even defended this tape – because she was laughing at the ridiculousness of the legal process and playing a role she had to play to survive…but then to read about how she calls it “romanticizing” when she must have known the extent of the injuries…to make it up about previous “attacks”…is disgusting. And although it is standard operating procedure for lawyers, it’s still sickening.

If that’s not testimony enough about Clinton’s character, I don’t know what is.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/liberals-attack-rape-victim-for-speaking-out-against-hillary-clinton/

rangerrebew

- FrontPage Magazine - http://www.frontpagemag.com -

Former 12-Year-Old Rape Victim: “Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell”

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On June 20, 2014 @ 12:04 pm In The Point | 23 Comments

There’s evil. There’s real evil. And there’s Hillary Clinton.

When the Free Beacon published tapes in which Hillary Clinton laughed cheerfully about a case in which she got a child rapist off, ordinary people had a glimpse into the twisted mind of a woman who keeps claiming to be a role model for young girls.

Hillary’s tactics including accusing a 12-year-old girl who had been savagely beaten and raped, in fine legal language, of being a mentally ill slut. The tapes were shocking even for her supporters. They revealed a complete lack of empathy and Hillary’s willingness to do absolutely anything to win.

Now Josh Rogin of the Daily Beast has talked to the woman who was raped, once by her attackers, and again by Hillary Clinton’s twisted manipulation of the legal system on behalf of her attacker.

In her interview with The Daily Beast, she recounted the details of her attack in 1975 at age 12 and the consequences it had for both her childhood and adult life. A virgin before the assault, she spent five days afterwards in a coma, months recovering from the beating that accompanied the rape, and over 10 years in therapy. The doctors told her she would probably never be able to have children.

Now 52, she has never married or had children.

“I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing,” Clinton, then named Hillary D. Rodham, wrote in the affidavit.

I’m sure she fantasized her way into a coma.

Clinton also wrote that a child psychologist told her that children in early adolescence “tend to exaggerate or romanticize sexual experiences,” especially when they come from “disorganized families, such as the complainant.”

Is being beaten into a coma Hillary Clinton’s idea of a romanticized sexual experience?

The victim vigorously denied Clinton’s accusations and said there has never been any explanation of what Clinton was referring to in that affidavit. She claims she never accused anyone of attacking her before her rape.

“I’ve never said that about anyone. I don’t know why she said that. I have never made false allegations. I know she was lying,” she said. “I definitely didn’t see older men. I don’t know why Hillary put that in there.”

Because that’s what liars do. And Hillary Clinton is a notoriously compulsive liar.

On the tapes, Clinton, who speaks in a Southern drawl, appears to acknowledge that she was aware of her client’s guilt, brags about successfully getting the only piece of physical evidence thrown out of court, and laughs about it all whimsically.

“He took a lie detector test. I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs,” Clinton says on the recording, failing to hold back some chuckles.

For the victim, the tapes prove that while Clinton was arguing in the affidavit that the victim could have some culpability in her own attack, she actually believed that her client was guilty.

Of course she did.

After hearing the newly revealed tapes of Clinton boasting about the case, the victim said she couldn’t hold her tongue any longer and wanted to tell her side of the story to the public.

“I think she wants to be a role model being who she is, to look good, but I don’t think she’s a role model at all… If she had have been, she would have helped me at the time, being a 12-year-old girl who was raped by two guys,” she said.

In a long, emotional interview with The Daily Beast, she accused Clinton of intentionally lying about her in court documents, going to extraordinary lengths to discredit evidence of the rape, and later callously acknowledging and laughing about her attackers’ guilt on the recordings.

“Hillary Clinton took me through Hell,” the victim said.

“You are supposed to be for women? You call that [being] for women, what you done to me? And I hear you on tape laughing.”

“How many other lies has she told to get where she’s at today? If she becomes president, is she gonna be telling the world the truth? No.”

The victim is concerned that speaking out will make her a target for attacks, but she no longer feels she is able to stay silent.

“I’m a little scared of her… When this all comes about, I’m a little worried she might try to hurt me, I hope not,” she said. “They can lie all they want, say all they want, I know what’s true.”

“When I heard that tape I was pretty upset, I went back to the room and was talking to my two cousins and I cried a little bit. I ain’t gonna lie, some of this has got me pretty down,” she said. “But I thought to myself, ‘I’m going to stand up to her. I’m going to stand up for what I’ve got to stand up for, you know?”

“[Clinton] owes me a big apology, [but] I’ll probably never get anything from her.”

Of course they will attack her. The left has no morals and no shame. It’s why Hillary Clinton is their perfect candidate.

If Hillary Clinton had spent the next few decades feeding the poor in Calcutta, it still wouldn’t have atoned for what she did to that little girl. But instead she went on building her career and she isn’t sorry in the least.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/former-12-year-old-rape-victim-hillary-clinton-took-me-through-hell/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I truly cannot believe Hillary Clinton is still on the center stage of American politics.  I just cannot.

What is wrong with people? 

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

The rat response is..

What difference, at this point, does it make? 
This happened under Ford, a Republican administration.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Hillary Clinton, like many politicians, has No soul. She is without humanity. And, she creeps me out when she keeps doing that Nancy Peloci 'bug-eye' thing, whenever she is asked a question.

The way politics works is, sometimes normal people are elected to office and sometimes psychopaths are elected to office. The normal people serve a term or two and retire, like a normal person would.

The psychopaths will not leave office unless they are in a pine box. And even then, they would insist on being buryed in their office. They will never leave, unless someone or two or three guys, grabs their feet and drags them out, kicking and screaming the whole way.

So, what this means is, that over time, Congress is full of nothing but psychopaths. Everyone else, all the real people, are gone and retired. That is why Congress is so screwed up. And that is why half of Congress is at or approaching 70 to 80 years old. These guys are from the last century. Many of these guys were born before electricity. And yet they now rule us?

How stupid and corrupt is the American electoral system? How stupid are American people?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.