Author Topic: MSNBC Says – Obama’s Presidency is Over  (Read 434 times)

rangerrebew

MSNBC Says – Obama’s Presidency is Over
« on: June 20, 2014, 09:59:47 am »

MSNBC Says – Obama’s Presidency is Over

By Onan Coca   / 20 June 2014   / 0 Comments   

Somehow or other there are still people in America who think that President Obama is doing a good job. I don’t actually know any of these people, but it still scares me to think that they may be out there…

Fortunately, the number of people who think President Obama is doing a good job is constantly shrinking (as it should), and NBC has just started taking note of how quickly and how deeply President Obama seems to be tanking.

“This poll is a disaster for the president. You look at the presidency here - lowest job rating, tied for the lowest, lowest on foreign policy. His administration is seen as less competent than the Bush administration, post-Katrina!”      --- NBC’s Chuck Todd

Wow. Big Words from NBC’s chief political analyst. Things must be bad if MSNBC can’t sugarcoat things for President Obama.

The only real question left is when the people at MSNBC will wake up and join the rest of the nation in realizing this President is terrible?

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/6871/msnbc-says-obamas-presidency/#J8OQucx01fSuSkRc.99

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: MSNBC Says – Obama’s Presidency is Over
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 12:49:34 pm »
If only the 2012 election were held today - Romney / Ryan would have won in the biggest landslide ever. They would have carried solid blue states.

The Republicans with new leadership need to use this wisely though, because people easily forget.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Relic

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 01:07:29 pm »
If only the 2012 election were held today - Romney / Ryan would have won in the biggest landslide ever. They would have carried solid blue states.

The Republicans with new leadership need to use this wisely though, because people easily forget.

I disagree. Democrats who are upset with Obama aren't necessarily upset with Democrats. A lot of those Democrats who rate Obama poorly are ready for Hillary.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2014, 01:17:00 pm »
I disagree. Democrats who are upset with Obama aren't necessarily upset with Democrats. A lot of those Democrats who rate Obama poorly are ready for Hillary.

That's why I added that last line. IF the republicans use this wisely. Hillary on this book tour which is really her election kick-off is being propped up by the media. Now is the time for the republicans to remind voters of her dismal failures, and that her policies are no different than Obama.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Relic

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2014, 01:33:09 pm »
That's why I added that last line. IF the republicans use this wisely. Hillary on this book tour which is really her election kick-off is being propped up by the media. Now is the time for the republicans to remind voters of her dismal failures, and that her policies are no different than Obama.

I honestly can't figure out the Republicans. I don't know if they are evil, stupid, lazy, or hopelessly corrupt.
I can tell you they are not visionary, proactive, and competent.