Author Topic: Harvard Educated Michelle Obama Says Founders Not Born In America  (Read 720 times)

rangerrebew

Harvard Educated Michelle Obama Says Founders Not Born In America

Posted on June 19, 2014 by Gary DeMar Filed under Constitution, Email Featured

Harvard educated First Lady Michelle Obama told “attendees of a naturalization ceremony Wednesday that the Founding Fathers weren’t born in America.”

This is the same Michelle Obama who told us that her Harvard education did not help her in knowing how to feed her children:

“In an interview with MSN.com, First Lady Michelle Obama explained she used to struggle to feed her kids right—even though she received an education from Harvard and Princeton.

“‘Before coming to the White House, I struggled, as a working parent with a traveling, busy husband, to figure out how to feed my kids healthy, and I didn’t get it right,’ she explained, sharing a story about her children’s doctor who pulled her aside to talk about her family diet.

“‘I thought to myself, if a Princeton and Harvard-educated professional woman doesn’t know how to adequately feed her kids, then what are other parents going through who don’t have access to the information I have?’ she recalled.

I thought this was a story from The Onion. Michelle Obama actually said this. This goes to show you how dumb smart people can be.

These are the same dumb smart people who get us into unwinnable wars, wrecked the economy, and don’t know the differences between the sexes.

Not only didn’t her Harvard and Princeton educations teach her how to feed her children, they apparently didn’t teach her much about American history:

“It’s amazing that just a few feet from here where I’m standing are the signatures of the 56 Founders who put their names on a Declaration that changed the course of history,” she said during her speech, referring to the Declaration of Independence. “And like the 50 of you, none of them were born American – they became American.”

I’m trying to grasp the meaning of her comments. Is she saying that the founders weren’t born Americans because there was no United States of America in 1776? This can’t be the case since the Declaration of Independence states, “The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America.” America did not begin with the Declaration. If it did, it would exclude anybody born prior to July 4th 1776 from ever becoming president.

Did she actually mean that those who signed the Declaration of Independence and participated in the drafting of the Constitution were not born in America? Benjamin Franklin was born in Pennsylvania and Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, and James Madison were born in Virginia. John Adams was born in Massachusetts. Surely she knows this. But maybe not.washinton Birthplace

George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, and James Madison served as President of the United States. They had to have been born in America in order to qualify for the office.

This is junior high history stuff. Is America’s educational system so bad that the First Lady of the United States does not know that our founders were born in America? Or is it something else? Did anybody blink when she said it?

I don’t recall in my research on this story that a single mainstream media outlet reported on Michelle Obama’s rewriting of America’s history.

If the swell of illegal immigration continues, our schools won’t be teaching the history of the founding of the United States of America since the America we know won’t matter anymore.

Read more at http://godfatherpolitics.com/15968/harvard-educated-michelle-obama-says-founders-born-america/#0GDPyZWXsFuByI3u.99

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Harvard Educated Michelle Obama Says Founders Not Born In America
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 10:46:06 am »
America did not begin with the Declaration. If it did, it would exclude anybody born prior to July 4th 1776 from ever becoming president.
There is some sloppy assumption here. The Constitution also said anyone legally resident in the U.S. at the time the Constitution was ratified was also eligible, even if they were foreign-born.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 01:11:51 pm »
America was called America for over 260 years before 1776, and the people born there and living there were called "Americans" by The British and all of the Europe. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2014, 01:21:30 pm »
First of all, "...not being able to feed my children RIGHT" is not the same as inferring she couldn't afford to feed her children.

Secondly....of course the Founders we not born in America.  DUH?

Therefore, over and out!    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2014, 02:11:31 pm »
What amazes me about Michelle is not so much how ignorant she is, but how anxious she is to let everyone know how ignorant she is.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2014, 02:16:58 pm »
Harvard must be a really really lousy school. They don't teach nobody nuthin' there!   :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GourmetDan

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2014, 02:19:48 pm »

Our nation has both an affirmative-action POTUS and an affirmative-action FLOTUS.

How sweet...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2014, 02:46:00 pm »
Harvard must be a really really lousy school. They don't teach nobody nuthin' there!   :laugh:
Fuller's Rule of Life, #3: Never trust a Harvard grad.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2014, 03:23:26 pm »

yah....but if you talk to a Harvard alumnus about the troubles of the world they would tell you things would be so much better if God himself had had the sense to attend Harvard.

^-^

Oceander

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2014, 03:57:59 pm »
Proof that you can lead a horse to water - or an education - but you can't make her drink - or learn.