Author Topic: Record Numbers of Illegals from Terror Hot Beds Crossing Texas-Mexico Border  (Read 337 times)

rangerrebew

Record Numbers of Illegals from Terror Hot Beds Crossing Texas-Mexico Border

Posted on June 18, 2014 by creeping

“National security is completely compromised.” via Perry: Record Numbers from Terror Hot Beds Illegally Crossing Texas-Mexico Border.

Tuesdays on Fox News Channel’s “Fox & Friends,” Gov. Rick Perry (R-TX) discussed the humanitarian crisis of thousands of unaccompanied minors flooding across the U.S.-Mexico border.

Perry gave an ominous warning: “We have record high numbers of other than Mexicans being apprehended at the border. These are people that are coming from states like Syria that have substantial connections back to terrorist regimes and terrorist operations. So we’re seeing record, historic high numbers of these individuals being apprehended.”

Perry said he warned the Obama administration about the current border chaos in 2012.

“We flagged this issue in 2012 and have yet to even have a response as far as I know, from not just, not from the president, but not even from his administration,” he said.

Perry criticized the president by adding, “[Obama] is totally and absolutely either inept or making some decisions that are not in the best interest of American citizens, particularly from a public safety standpoint.”

True, but everyone already knows that.

What are Perry and Ted Cruz doing to protect their state?

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2014/06/18/record-numbers-of-illegals-from-terror-hot-beds-crossing-texas-mexico-border/
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 05:11:26 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Tell me, folks... educate me.

How would "immigration reform" change anything here?

If we do anything to make things easier for the illegals already here ("normalization", a "pathway to citizenship", "dream act", ANYTHING) -- all it will do is to encourage millions MORE aliens to surge across the southern border.

Is there anyone is this forum (c'mon, make yourselves known) who believes that the democrats are ever again going to do anything to secure the southern border? Looks like what they're doing now is trying to disavow the notion that this country even HAS a "border" with Mexico.

Does anyone remember that band called "The Doors" ?
Do you recall their famous song, "The End" ?
Do you remember the lyrics, spoken by Jim Morrison, "The West is the best. Get here, and we'll do the rest..." ??

If there's a message that's now deliberately being telegraphed out to the non-whites of the world, it's this:
"Get here. We'll do the rest".

And from the looks of it -- both in DC and even in the border states -- no one seems willing to do anything about it.

I've posted before, and I'll say it again:
This is "The Camp of the Saints", writ real.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 01:49:31 am by Fishrrman »