Author Topic: Karl Rove: Bill Clinton revealed Hillary Clinton's health  (Read 399 times)

Offline R4 TrumPence

Karl Rove: Bill Clinton revealed Hillary Clinton's health

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/06/karl-rove-hillary-clinton-health-bill-clinton-107979.html#ixzz35061IKfc

By KENDALL BREITMAN | 6/18/14 6:33 AM EDT

Karl Rove is continuing to raise questions about Hillary Clinton’s health and says Bill Clinton is the one who revealed new details about the extent of her lengthy recovery.

“She has a problem with the fact that I said she had a serious health incident and that I thought it would be a bigger part of her personal calculation” about whether to run for president, Rove said Tuesday night on Fox News’ “Hannity.”

“If she’s got a problem with that then take it up with her husband, who went out and declared to the country something that we didn’t know. … It was her husband who said, ‘You didn’t realize how serious this was? It took Hillary 6 months of really hard work to overcome it and I’m proud of her.’ Look, that’s something the American people didn’t know.”

Rove was back on the topic of Clinton’s health after host Sean Hannity asked him to respond to comments the former secretary of state made recently on NPR in which she called some pundits “gamers” and said some in the media are “trying constantly to raise false canards and plant false information.”

The conservative commentator was apparently referring to a comment that Bill Clinton made at an event last month at the Peterson Foundation in which he said, “They went to all this trouble to say she staged what was a terrible concussion that required six months of very serious work to get over.”
Rove also charged that the State department covered up the extent of Clinton’s injuries.

“Her State department PR apparatus said, ‘No problem, she’s over this in 30 days, she’s over it.’ She showed up with these glasses you have to wear if you have a traumatic concussion,” Rove said. “She doesn’t like being confronted, by anybody, and that’s not what the presidential candidate is going to be able to get away with.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/06/karl-rove-hillary-clinton-health-bill-clinton-107979.html#ixzz3506BpPyz

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Karl Rove: Bill Clinton revealed Hillary Clinton's health
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 10:53:05 pm »
“They went to all this trouble to say she staged what was a terrible concussion that required six months of very serious work to get over.”

I remember when BJ said this and thinking...he's GOT to walk that back.  Because "six months of very serious work to get over" sure sounds like a stroke. 

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Karl Rove: Bill Clinton revealed Hillary Clinton's health
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 11:08:14 pm »
WTF cares?   

There's a country on fire.  There's a President who pisses on your citizenship value.  In fact, he's going to soak you somehow to pay for the 'refugee' care and shelter.

And laugh his ass off doing it.

I don't give a damn about Hillary Clinton in the Summer of 2014.    :smokin:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald