Author Topic: Dead Broke: Earn $27,000 an hour  (Read 288 times)

rangerrebew

Dead Broke: Earn $27,000 an hour
« on: June 18, 2014, 02:18:37 pm »

Jun

Dead Broke: Earn $27,000 an hour

The Clintons dead broke

Who says this is a bad economy! Happy days are here again, particularly if you have the right pedigree.

And Chelsea Clinton does have that.

While her mother was lamenting being “dead broke” when she and Bill Clinton left the White House, apparently Chelsea had another agenda as this video suggests:

Chelsea Clinton's hefty NBC paycheck raises eyebrows

As Business Insider reports:

On Friday morning, Politico published on the previously unknown and “closely held” details of former First Daughter Chelsea Clinton’s contract with NBC News. According to the story, Clinton was given an annual salary of $600,000 when she joined NBC News as a “special correspondent” in November 2011. Based on these figures, Clinton has earned about $26,724 for each minute she subsequently appeared on air.

Politico estimates that Clinton has “earned” about $1.5 million dollars in her tenure at NBC, or a whopping $445 per SECOND.

Clinton’s 14 past appearances identified by Business Insider included news segments where she interviewed the Geico gecko and feel-good “Making a Difference” pieces like one on foster grandparents and another on a program to provide therapy dogs to soldiers. She was also interviewed by other NBC reporters about her charity work and role in President Barack Obama’s inauguration. In total, Clinton’s segments from the past 2 years and seven months lasted just shy of 58 minutes.

Get this. There is a clause in Chelsea’s contract that allows her an OUT, should Hillary Clinton decide to run for president. I know what my kids would want me to do if they were throwing down that kind of coin to do nothing.

“Don’t make us kill you, Dad!”

I think I now know what “white privilege” is, and…I WANT SOME!

But I want some WHITE ELITIST LEFTIST PRIVILEGE. It’s a whole lot better than the treatment people like Romney get, being grilled for being successful without government help.

Read more at http://theblacksphere.net/2014/6/dead-broke-27000-hour#lpqLq3VM0Dde6H0V.99
Read more at http://theblacksphere.net/2014/6/dead-broke-27000-hour#lpqLq3VM0Dde6H0V.99