Author Topic: [F] Chuck Todd on Obama Poll Numbers: Public Is Saying ‘Your Presidency Is Over’  (Read 522 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Chuck Todd on Obama Poll Numbers: Public Is Saying ‘Your Presidency Is Over’
by Evan McMurry

Discussing a new NBC/Wall Street Journal poll that shows President Barack Obama hitting his lowest foreign policy number in the history of the poll, NBC News White House correspondent Chuck Todd said on Morning Joe Wednesday morning that the poll reflected the public making a damning verdict about Obama’s presidency.

“This poll is a disaster for the president,” Todd said. “You look at the presidency here: lowest job rating, tied for the lowest; lowest on foreign policy. His administration is seen as less competent than the Bush administration, post-Katrina.” (Here came some awkwardness, as Nicolle Wallace, former Bush communications director at the time of Katrina, was sitting at the table.)

“Then on the issue of do you believe you can still lead, and a majority believe not,” Todd continued. “Essentially the public is saying, ‘Your presidency is over’ by saying a number like that. 54% saying he no longer has the ability to lead and solve problems. That’s one of those things, you’re sitting at the White House going, ‘Wow.’”

more at:   http://www.mediaite.com/tv/chuck-todd-on-obama-poll-numbers-public-is-saying-your-presidency-is-over/

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Poor Axelrod.....right now, he's working 24/7 on coming up with an event that [they think] will rally the nation around him.

That means something like...or God forbid worse than, 9-11.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GourmetDan

Poor Axelrod.....right now, he's working 24/7 on coming up with an event that [they think] will rally the nation around him.

That means something like...or God forbid worse than, 9-11.

Rally around?

Or impose martial law over?

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline flowers

I would wonder why they care about the polls....then again it is obama he needs the love.

Offline musiclady

I would wonder why they care about the polls....then again it is obama he needs the love.

I'm pretty sure that's why he's doing all these fundraisers.  He doesn't give a rip about the Democrat party or any of the candidates, but he craves the applause and adulation.

It's a very unfortunate thing to have an emotional six year old as president.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline flowers

It's a very unfortunate thing to have an emotional six year old as president.
It is downright deadly.

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
If things continue to downgrade at the rate they're currently going, or if the slide gets steeper, how are we going to survive 2 1/2 more years of this guy ??

I sense Obama has lost all interest in the obligations of his office (not that he ever understood what they were in the first place). As far as he's concerned, he'll just go through the motions for the rest of his tenure as directed by Valerie and a few others.

Lots of golf, vacations, fundraising, a speech here and there, photo ops, etc.

But as for "governing"?
Forgeddaboutit....!