Author Topic: The Myth of Moderate Muslims  (Read 376 times)

rangerrebew

The Myth of Moderate Muslims
« on: June 18, 2014, 08:45:44 am »

The Myth of Moderate Muslims

Posted on June 17, 2014 by Gary DeMar Filed under Christianity, Crime, Foreign Policy, Islam, National Security, Politics, Religion, Terrorism, World News

The Bible says that a tree is known by its fruit:

“Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they? So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. So then, you will know them by their fruits” (Matt. 7:15-20).

How many times have we heard Islamic apologists tell us, “You can’t condemn an entire religion because of the actions of a few”? True enough until you ask this question: “Where is your outward and vocal condemnation of the actions of the few?”

Islamic atrocities are in the news daily. There are pictures of mass killings, and yet the Islamic community has remained virtually silent.

Bill Muehlenberg at Culture Watch gets to the heart of the issue:

“So did you hear about the mass demo of Muslims in Sydney worried about Islamic extremism? Did you catch the big turnout of Muslims in Paris denouncing jihad? Did you notice the tens of thousands of Muslims marching in London to stand against Islamic bloodshed and violence in Iraq? Did you read about the anti-jihad protests by concerned Muslims in Amsterdam?

"Neither did I.

“Instead, all we hear is crickets chirping. The silence has been deafening. One atrocity after another takes place all over the world, and the Islamic community remains absolutely mute. We just don’t hear a peep out of them distancing themselves from the terror and murder.

“And there may be several reasons for this. One, moderate Muslims really may not exist. Perhaps that is the reason. Or two, if they do exist, they rightly know that if they do speak up, they could well lose their heads – literally. That is also telling: Islam is so bad, that those who prefer real tolerance, civilisation and basic humanity are too terrified to speak up.

“And heaven knows there is plenty to speak up about. Not a day goes by without yet another horrific atrocity and murderous rampage being committed in the name of Islam. It becomes nearly impossible to keep up with them all.”

The list of atrocities continues to add up. When we see images of the holocaust, we ask why the German people didn’t rise up in protest against the monster Adolf Hitler.

http://billmuehlenberg.com/res/uploads/2014/06/158x251xislam-47.jpg.pagespeed.ic.bCsUmxl0wk.jpg

There’s no way to ignore the fact that Islam is a detestable religion. If there are moderate Muslims who take offense at that evaluation, then I suggest that you take to the streets by the millions and prove me wrong.

“While it is true that most Muslims are not suicide bombers, or engage in decapitating the kafir and posting their pics on Youtube, Islam itself is a political ideology that is fundamentally about bloodshed, killing, terror and jihad. While there may be ‘nice’ Muslims, Islam is not nice.

“And the fact that ‘moderate’ Muslims remain silent about all the hideous bloodshed, torture and murder being done in the name of their religion, their god, and their prophet, is most telling indeed.”

Freed Islamic terrorist Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, who now leads the Sunni ultra-extremist group Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), said, "I'll see you in New York," threatening to bring jihad to America. I want to know on whose side the so-called moderate Muslims will fight? Will they join with the jihadists or us? At this point, I don't know.

Read more at http://godfatherpolitics.com/15942/myth-moderate-muslims/#wVLphjrTtKA5ZKfT.99

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: The Myth of Moderate Muslims
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2014, 02:33:32 am »
[[ The Bible says that a tree is known by its fruit ]]

Not long after the September 11 attacks, while I was working in the backyard, I thought of this too -- and I specifically didn't know the text of this particular passage from Matthew.

I've got a couple of apple trees down in the back. The apples aren't good for eating or anything, they're just there.

Each year, in the fall, I have to go down and toss all the falling apples against the fence.

Doesn't matter if I clean up all the bad apples this season... by NEXT year, they'll be right back there, and I'll have to do it all over again.

If I wanted to get rid of the bad apples once and for all, what must I do ??

If we truly want to rid ourselves of the apples of islam, what must we do ??