Author Topic: Mother of Benghazi Victim Reacts to Capture: What Took Them So Long?  (Read 351 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/mother-of-benghazi-victim-reacts-to-capture-what-took-them-so-long/

Mother of Benghazi Victim Reacts to Capture: What Took Them So Long?
by Josh Feldman | 2:57 pm, June 17th, 2014

Pat Smith, the mother of Sean Smith, one of the four Americans killed in the Benghazi attack two years ago, reacted today to the capture of a man suspected of carrying out that attack. Smith said it’s “wonderful that they finally caught him,” but really wanted to know first of all is that if news outlets were able to interview him, why did it take so long for the United States to finally bring him in.

In fact, Smith went so far as to suggest that the White House just “didn’t want to” get him in the first place, telling Brooke Baldwin, “They don’t want to, ’cause they’re afraid something might come out!”

RELATED: Mother Of Slain Benghazi Officer To Sean Hannity: ‘They Want Me To Shut Up’

Smith went off on the White House and Hillary Clinton in particular for, almost two whole years later, withholding from her any details about the circumstances of her son’s death. She cried, “They don’t care! They don’t give a damn!”

Baldwin asked Smith for the one question she would ask Clinton directly if given the opportunity. Smith replied, “Why did she not give security to these people that were there? She sent them in there to do her thing… Why can’t they just tell me the truth? Just the truth? That should be something that’s allowable.”

Watch the full interview below, via CNN:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/mother-of-benghazi-victim-reacts-to-capture-what-took-them-so-long/#ooid=92N2Fjbjpv0Y0FfswwH1cpTQultItVgW
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

Re: Mother of Benghazi Victim Reacts to Capture: What Took Them So Long?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 12:10:13 am »
Answer:  They only captured him to get the news off of other things.

It was a capture of convenience only.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.