Author Topic: UNBELIEVABLE: Hillary Clinton Maintains Benghazi Attack Was Caused By Video  (Read 531 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://ulstermanbooks.com/unbelievable-hillary-clinton-maintains-benghazi-attack-caused-video/

She won’t let the video excuse go, though attempts to have it both ways here in this interview with Fox News. The reason she maintains the silly YouTube video might have had something to do with the Benghazi Massacre is simple. Without that video remaining as a possible cause she would be required to admit she either had no clue what was going on with an ambassador and State Department staff in perhaps the most dangerous place in the world at that time, or she is wholly complicit in a still ongoing cover-up.  (Of course, she could also be guilty of both)  It always scares me when a politician so easily lies. Hillary is certainly among the most consistent among those who can do so.

“This was the fog of war. My own assessment careened from the video had something to do with it, the video had nothing to do with it. It may have affected some people. It may have not affected other people. I think the conclusion to draw is we were not just monitoring what was happening in Benghazi, but remember we also had a very dangerous assault on our embassy in Cairo.”

Her words on Fox are carefully selected fabrications.  Hillary Clinton remained stuck on the blaming the video FOR WEEKS after the Benghazi Massacre.  She was not in any “fog of war”, but entirely devoted to the fog of saving her own ass.  PERIOD.

Posted by ulsterman
June 17, 2014
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

Foggy brain in charge of Foggy Bottom.....

Not a good plan...........      **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Foggy brain in charge of Foggy Bottom.....

Not a good plan...........      **nononono*

They knew and still know EXACTLY what they are doing! The fact that it isn't good for the USA doesn't mean they think it won't be good for them!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Geesh....FOX interview on the same day breaking news of an arrest of a person in Libya.

Doesn't take a genius to know where this is going.

This is an attempt to discredit FOXNEWS and the Conservative.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Geesh....FOX interview on the same day breaking news of an arrest of a person in Libya.

Doesn't take a genius to know where this is going.

This is an attempt to discredit FOXNEWS and the Conservative.

And the fact that FOX agreed to some pretty darned stringent ground rules for th interview only furthers that goal!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Watched the Fox interview...WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT!...she actually looked good and well versed...she had to have known the questions in advance....no slip-ups whatsoever..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Watched the Fox interview...WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT!...she actually looked good and well versed...she had to have known the questions in advance....no slip-ups whatsoever..

of course she did.  in fact, her people probably wrote most of them and allowed Fox to only throw in a few softballs of its own.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
I watched that interview and she treated it like an advert for her book.  She kept referring to what she wrote; that's her story and she's sticking to it.

Her waffling on Benghazi was just short of obscene.

:smokin: