Author Topic: Exclusive: ISIS Will at Some Point 'Turn Its Guns Outward' Towards US  (Read 355 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Support the USO

Online Oceander

• Technical
I assume it's high, but I'm just wondering what the odds-makers are saying about the chances that Iraq falls to ISIS?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I assume it's high, but I'm just wondering what the odds-makers are saying about the chances that Iraq falls to ISIS?

The probability of a partition is five gets you one, according to current assessment.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??

That's the problem, it already has.  I guess it will take ISIS/ISIL shooting down a few US Predator drones with US Stinger missiles before that message is clearly sent.

:smokin:

Online kevindavis

Looks like ISIS has declared war on us.. Bring it on.
"Last but not least, I was a Republican, a Reagan Republican. Still am. Not a Tea Party Republican. Not a Breitbart Republican. Not a talk radio or Fox News Republican. Not an isolationist, protectionist, immigrant-bashing, scapegoating, get-nothing-useful-done Republican. Not, as I am often dismissed by self-declared "real" conservatives, a RINO, Republican in Name Only. I'm a Reagan Republican, a proponent of lower taxes, less government, free markets, free trade, defense readiness, and democratic internationalism."
John McCain

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Proud Broad-Breasted Turkey
Gee, a guy who writes a blog called the "Long War Journal" advocating more war.

Why am I not surprised?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf