Author Topic: Liar and Thief Married to an Adulterer Says Bible is Her Biggest Influence  (Read 254 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/liar-and-thief-married-to-an-adulterer-says-bible-is-her-biggest-influence/

Liar and Thief Married to an Adulterer Says Bible is Her Biggest Influence
June 16, 2014 by Daniel Greenfield

Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is a New York writer focusing on radical Islam. He is completing a book on the international challenges America faces in the 21st century.

I would have guessed Moll Flanders or Insider Trading for Dummies, but apparently it’s the Bible. This comes just in time for the release of a tape on which Hillary Clinton laughs as she discusses freeing a child rapist and attacking his 12-year-old victim.

“If you had to name one book that made you who you are today, what would it be?” asked The New York Times, in a book review questionnaire.

“At the risk of appearing predictable, the Bible was and remains the biggest influence on my thinking,” Clinton said. “I was raised reading it, memorizing passages from it and being guided by it.”

As a follow up question, was Hillary guided more by the bible when she covered up Benghazi, her husband’s affairs or claimed that a little girl who had been raped was emotionally unstable and shouldn’t be believed?

Which bible passages did she find most applicable to stealing White House furniture and supporting abortion?

Maybe it was “Do what you want as long as it’s paying off for you.”

Or “There is a beast in man that needs to be exercised, not exorcised.”

That’s from the Satanic Bible, but Hillary Clinton deliberately left which bible she was memorizing ambiguous.

Clinton explained that she was a voracious book reader, naming off multiple writers who made an impact on her. “I’ve got a pile of books stacked on my night stand that I’m reading — or hoping to get to soon,” she said.

Or hoping to be photographed in public with…

Of the Russian novel The Brothers Karamazov, Clinton explained, “[It] made a lasting impression on me when I read it as a young woman.”

When she was running for office in 2008, she claimed it was Little Women. But you can’t expect Hillary to keep her lies straight. She’s not exactly Nixon.

Still I think we can all safely say what Hillary Clinton’s real favorite book is. Its pages are worn and creased with the rubbing of her hands and the stains of her baleful saliva. And if eyes could sear paper, it would have turned to ash by now.

The amount of hatred lavished on its composition makes the Satanic Bible seem like a child’s storybook.

Aides on Hillary Clinton’s failed 2008 presidential campaign kept a detailed list of Democrats they felt had betrayed her by backing Barack Obama in their long and bitter primary fight, according to a new book.

“Almost six years later most Clinton aides can still rattle off the names of traitors and the favors that had been done for them, then provide details of just how each of the guilty had gone on to betray the Clintons—as if it all had happened just a few hours before, write the authors, reporters Jonathan Allen of Politico and Amie Parnes of The Hill. “The data project ensured that the acts of the sinners and saints would never be forgotten.”

There’s Hillary’s bible of hate. She memorizes its verses and learns lessons of hate from every page.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34