Author Topic: Eating strawberries may lower blood pressure: Antioxidant-rich fruit relaxes lining inside blood vessels  (Read 1245 times)

Offline GourmetDan

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I eat blackberries every day, I wonder if they do the same thing?

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
How does the chocolate glaze on those strawberries impact one's health?
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Oceander

How does the chocolate glaze on those strawberries impact one's health?

chocolate is supposed to be good for you too, so that should give double the benefit!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Strawberries...covered with dark chocolate sauce...and a bottle of Chardonnay.

....sounds better than fava beans, liver and Chianti.   LOL!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline NavyCanDo

Gonna order a Strawberry Margarita tonight. Maybe two, after all it is for my health.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Gonna order a Strawberry Margarita tonight. Maybe two, after all it is for my health.

I find well aged grape juice works well to lower blood pressure.  Tonight is a 2006 Opus One.