Author Topic: Eating strawberries may lower blood pressure: Antioxidant-rich fruit relaxes lining inside blood vessels  (Read 439 times)

Offline GourmetDan

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"April Fools Day is the one day of the year that people critically evaluate news articles before accepting them as true." - Unknown

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I eat blackberries every day, I wonder if they do the same thing?

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
How does the chocolate glaze on those strawberries impact one's health?
“[Euthanasia] is what any State medical service has sooner or later got to face. If you are going to be kept alive in institutions run by and paid for by the State, you must accept the State’s right to economize when necessary …” The Ministry of Fear by Graham Green (New York: Penguin Books [1943] 2005, p. 165).

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • #NeverTrumpForever
How does the chocolate glaze on those strawberries impact one's health?

chocolate is supposed to be good for you too, so that should give double the benefit!

Offline DCPatriot

Strawberries...covered with dark chocolate sauce...and a bottle of Chardonnay.

....sounds better than fava beans, liver and Chianti.   LOL!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"If you want to change the world, go home and love your family".    ...Mother Teresa

Offline NavyCanDo

Gonna order a Strawberry Margarita tonight. Maybe two, after all it is for my health.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline AbaraXas

• Just a nobody
  • Social Media Advisor
  • Just a nobody
Gonna order a Strawberry Margarita tonight. Maybe two, after all it is for my health.

I find well aged grape juice works well to lower blood pressure.  Tonight is a 2006 Opus One.
Never delude yourself into thinking you're "influencing" or making a difference on the internet. It is an ephemeral pleasure.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf