Author Topic: Homeowner wakes to find cat DECAPITATED and a threat demanding money daubed in animal’s blood on his garage door  (Read 476 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
A charming story to wake up to.

Residents in a quiet cul-de-sac were shocked to discover a pet cat had been decapitated, its paws cut off and a threatening message painted in the animal's blood on a garage door.

Rhonda Gibson, who lives a few doors down from the targeted house on Hazel Court in Arundel, told the MailOnline the Gold Coast suburb is usually very quiet as most of the residents are either retired or young families.

'It's a really quiet area and there's lots of retired people in the area.'

Scroll down for video

A message was left on a garage door at a Gold Coast home in the early hours of this morning while their car was set on fire
+3

A message was left on a garage door at a Gold Coast home in the early hours of this morning while their car was set on fire

'Nothing much ever really happens here.'

When news that a cat had been mutilated a few houses down reached the Gibsons, as cat owners they were very upset.

'Of course that makes you feel ill, but thankfully it wasn't our cat,' Mrs Gibson said.

She also said residents in the house next-door to the targeted home told her they felt the force of the fiery car when the explosion rattled their windows and shook their home.

There had been no previous trouble in the street, and the residents of the house involved were not known to Mrs Gibson or her husband.

An investigation is underway after a car was also set alight outside the same home in Queensland in the early hours of Tuesday.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2659557/Homeowner-wakes-cat-DECAPITATED-threat-daubed-animals-blood-garage-door.html

Seriously - don't bother reading more. There are some sick bastards out there.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Oceander

QLD

I think I actually passed through Arundel at one point.  And a quick look at the map shows I did; on the M1 many years ago with my then Australian girlfriend.  To this day I'm surprised she let me learn how to drive stick on the "wrong" side of the road without raising so much as a peep.