Author Topic: Would the Feds Under President Bush Have Detained a Citizen in a Psyche Ward for Their Politics?  (Read 253 times)

rangerrebew

Would the Feds Under President Bush Have Detained a Citizen in a Psyche Ward for Their Politics?

by Betty Butter • 16 June, 2014 • Politics • 0 Comments

This is what the Soviets often did to dissidents.  It never happened under President Bush, in spite of all the vitriolic and vicious hatred expressed for America’s 43rd president, however, it did under President Obama.

From GOP The Daily Dose:

Attorney John Rutherford is interviewed regarding the arrest and subsequent lawsuit filed by Marine veteran Brandon Raub, whose “crime” was being critical of the Obama regime on Facebook last August.

Raub was placed into a mental hospital without being charged of any crimes, simply based upon the content of his First Amendment-protected speech. He was inside that facility for a week before being ordered to be released by a judge who stated there was no credible evidence upon which to hold him.

A First Amendment, a Fourth Amendment and a false imprisonment case have been filed as a result of the incident. Rutherford notes that Raub was searched and seized without probable cause, lacking sufficient evidence; the government was unable to obtain a search warrant at the time of the raid.

Rutherford says to the feds, “don’t go around harassing veterans.” He cites multiple contacts he’s had from other veterans who have been contacted by various agencies within the federal government conducting investigations for other, weakly supported reasons.

Read more here

According to the Huffington Post Brandon was taken into custody after the FBI, Secret Service agents and police in Virginia’s Chesterfield County questioned him “about what they said were ominous posts talking about a coming revolution. In one message earlier this month according to authorities, Raub wrote: “Sharpen my axe; I’m here to sever heads.”  Police – acting under a state law that allows emergency, temporary psychiatric commitments upon the recommendation of a mental health professional – took Raub to the John Randolph Medical Center in Hopewell. He was not charged with any crime.”

Obviously, the Government doesn’t understand what it means to use metaphors.

Below is a sampling of the hundreds of anti-Bush propaganda promulgated by the left.  They are the tip of tip of the iceberg, and no one was arrested for expressing their opinion of him.

The King of Bad Presidents

From Freaking News

From Henry Jenkins

From Political Humor

Bush_Monkey

This case is a warning that if you are going to express your political opinion don’t do it on Facebook.  Facebook and the Feds are thick as thieves.

Start a blog.

If you have a blog, you can call the president names like Stupor Mondi (Translation:  Wonder of the World), El Bobo Presidente, Liar in Chief, Obozo, The Communist in the White House, etc.

If you have a blog, you speak metaphorically to your heart’s content.  Democrat politicians like Diane Feinstein would love to have you arrested, but she has been so exposed by bloggers that her idea has lost steam, not that Democrats, or Obama’s FCC might not try something different, like persecuting T.E.A. (Taxed Enough Already) party protestor organizations, and putting them through hell like the I.R.S. did.  It is Lois Lerner who should be detain, and whoever at the I.R.S. who helped her by deleted all of her emails, which most likely, were so incriminating that some of them would have led straight to the White House in a case that would have made Watergate look like child’s play.  No matter, they’ll get their karma.  Yeah, detain me, for expressing my opinion.

Related article at The Washington Times here

Read more at http://blurbrain.com/feds-president-bush-detained-citizen-psyche-ward-politics/#DvYsefp0Oz0eSTJG.99
Read more at http://blurbrain.com/feds-president-bush-detained-citizen-psyche-ward-politics/#DvYsefp0Oz0eSTJG.99