Author Topic: O’Reilly: I Expect Obama to Start Bombing Al Qaeda Army  (Read 374 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
O’Reilly: I Expect Obama to Start Bombing Al Qaeda Army
« on: June 17, 2014, 02:35:10 am »
http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/06/16/o%E2%80%99reilly-i-expect-obama-start-bombing-al-qaeda-army

“The O’Reilly Factor” has received a number of letters from military families whose loved ones were killed or wounded in Iraq, asking why we sacrificed so much if Iraq is going to become a terror state.

Tonight, Bill O’Reilly said that the militants who seized parts of Iraq are part of a nationwide terror movement, with an al Qaeda affiliate striking in Kenya this weekend.

“These people are hell-bent on imposing a fanatical strain of Islam on the entire world,” he said.

Col. North: 'White House Has Brought Cascade of Catastrophe on Itself'

While Iraq has been poorly managed since President Barack Obama pulled out all U.S. troops, O’Reilly said “our initial sacrifice was not in vain, in fact, it was noble.”

O’Reilly said the U.S. defeated Saddam Hussein, the embodiment of evil. In Afghanistan, he said we are giving the people a chance to throw off oppression of the Taliban. During the Vietnam War, he said we fought communists who murdered millions of people once the U.S. left Southeast Asia.

video at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Politics4us

Re: O’Reilly: I Expect Obama to Start Bombing Al Qaeda Army
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 08:29:46 am »
Wasn't O'Reilly claiming he was against the war, since no wmd's were found?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 08:47:00 am »
I too expect Obama to start bombing, since it is the worst possible action to take in the circumstances.

Agreeing with BOR - never saw that coming.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 11:19:23 am »
Let's see.  We support the Syrian rebels, but we now want to bomb the Syrian rebels in order to keep them from taking territory from what has been, in effect, Iranian territory.  But we hate the Iranians.  Oh, and the "new" bad guys are fighting with weapons we gave them.

OPapaDoc is now officially more incompetent than Carter, and that was a high bar he had to hurdle.