Author Topic: Hillary: 'I Couldn't Break Faith With' The Military To Renounce My Iraq War Vote  (Read 314 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline musiclady

A little historical note:

It was the Dems, including Hillary, who insisted on voting on Iraq BEFORE the mid-term elections, so that they could say they supported the war and get more votes.

It was a purely POLITICAL calculation on their parts to vote for the war.

No wonder Hillary is "hesitant" to tell the truth about her vote, why she made it, and why, when the political winds were blowing against the war, she called Bush a liar.

This woman is disgusting.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
A little historical note:

It was the Dems, including Hillary, who insisted on voting on Iraq BEFORE the mid-term elections, so that they could say they supported the war and get more votes.

It was a purely POLITICAL calculation on their parts to vote for the war.

No wonder Hillary is "hesitant" to tell the truth about her vote, why she made it, and why, when the political winds were blowing against the war, she called Bush a liar.

This woman is disgusting.

Seems like yesterday when our *boys* were at Campbell doesn't it....

Support the USO

Offline musiclady

Seems like yesterday when our *boys* were at Campbell doesn't it....

Sure does.

And I will never forget how much your 'boy' did for mine.............who actually WAS a boy at the time.

Thank him again for me, would you?  :patriot:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Sure does.

And I will never forget how much your 'boy' did for mine.............who actually WAS a boy at the time.

Thank him again for me, would you?  :patriot:

LOL..sure will... :seeya:

Support the USO

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf