Author Topic: Hillary Clinton: The Bible Is My 'Biggest Influence'....[omg..lmao]  (Read 593 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/06/16/Hillary-Clinton-The-Bible-Is-My-Biggest-Influence

by Charlie Spiering 16 Jun 2014, 7:14 AM PDT

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton announced during a New York Times interview that the Holy Bible is the book that made her who she is today.

“If you had to name one book that made you who you are today, what would it be?” asked The New York Times, in a book review questionnaire.

“At the risk of appearing predictable, the Bible was and remains the biggest influence on my thinking,” Clinton said. “I was raised reading it, memorizing passages from it and being guided by it.”

“I still find it a source of wisdom, comfort and encouragement,” she added.

Clinton explained that she was a voracious book reader, naming off multiple writers who made an impact on her.

“I’ve got a pile of books stacked on my night stand that I’m reading — or hoping to get to soon,” she said.

Of the Russian novel The Brothers Karamazov, Clinton explained, "[It] made a lasting impression on me when I read it as a young woman,” and she stated that she would try to reread it this summer.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline andy58-in-nh

Re: Hillary Clinton: The Bible Is My 'Biggest Influence'....[omg..lmao]
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 06:50:57 pm »
 :silly: :silly: :silly:

She swears it's true... on stack of Bibles... or was that a stack of pancakes?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 07:21:15 pm »
 :thud:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 12:05:46 pm »
And by Bible, of course, I mean anything written by Cloward and Piven.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

rangerrebew

After Hillary Picked THIS As Her “Biggest Influence”, Social Media Exploded In Mockery

“I still find it a source of wisdom, comfort and encouragement..."

Avatar of B. Christopher Agee   B. Christopher Agee — June 16, 2014

Many believe a 2016 presidential bid by Hillary Clinton is all but inevitable. With her recent increase in media exposure, the former first lady seems to be adding credibility to those assumptions.

Of course, the fledgling campaign has hit a few roadblocks this month – including an interview with Diane Sawyer last week that led to widespread criticism. An answer she gave during a New York Times interview published Sunday has resulted in similar backlash.

In its Sunday Book Review, the newspaper asked Clinton a series of literature-based questions. One of the inquiries sought to determine the one book that made her who she is today.

“At the risk of appearing predictable,” she responded, “the Bible was and remains the biggest influence on my thinking.”

Clinton noted that she was “raised reading it” and had memorized many of its passages. She contended that the Bible has guided her throughout her life.

“I still find it a source of wisdom, comfort and encouragement,” she concluded.

Many who believe the values she has embraced as a public figure contradict God’s Word took to social media to express their incredulity.

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/hillary-just-picked-bible-biggest-influence-heres-happened-next/#hglqgYJsCchQqmWY.99

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2014, 01:16:16 pm »
The old testament in the liberal "bible" is the Communist Manifesto.  The new testament is Rules for Radicals. 

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2014, 01:20:39 pm »
I'd say the Bible is a pretty big influence on Satan's life too.

:whistle:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2014, 02:35:01 pm »
Rational people always wonder how (Reeevereend) Jackson and (Reeverdend) Sharpton get away with being supposedly 'Christian' when the group and groups they represent, i.e., the Left, absolutely hate Christians and Christianity and religion in general (except Muslims, of course).

The first reason the Left accepts them is because they are Black. The incredibly racists Leftists believe that Blacks are morons, almost subhuman. Therefore, from the Left perspective, Blacks are supposed to be stupid and religious, so this fits right in with the Leftist stereotype of what a Black is supposed to be.

The second reason is that the Left knows that they do not believe it. Whenever a 'real' Christian enters politics the Leftist go after them like pack of wolves. Because the Left knows they are utterly corrupt and evil, their schtick is accceptable, especially since the elite Left knows they are only claiming 'Christianity' to appeal to mostly poor and stupid people, in their minds.

And that is exactly where Hillary comes in. Anyone who believes Hillary is a religious Christian person, probably believes the same of Hussein. And in both cases the conscience force of will a person would have to exert to make himself believe this is a form of delusion and insanity.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.