Author Topic: ‘You Need to Be Afraid’: Judge Jeanine Says Militants in Iraq Will March Toward the West  (Read 571 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/06/16/%E2%80%98you-need-be-afraid%E2%80%99-judge-jeanine-says-militants-iraq-will-march-toward-west

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eECnwrJ0iE

By Fox News Insider

Judge Jeanine Pirro last night cautioned that Americans must be afraid as “the nation of Iraq teeters on the brink of total destruction.” Watch her opening statement above, and read the transcript below.

I’ve spent a great deal of time over the last two years analyzing and criticizing what I believe are major blunders by the Obama administration more interested in winning elections, changing the demographics of our nation, and creating a socialized state where dependency is the norm than protecting the safety and security of hard working Americans.

Now, you know me. Most of the time, I’m fearless. I’ve spent my life fighting, investigating, prosecuting, and sentencing the worst of the worst.

But tonight, I’m worried. You may not know where places like Baghdad, Aleppo, Tehran or Fallujah are, but if you don't think that what happens there matters to you, you're wrong!

And I don't care if you live in Beaumont, Texas, New York City, or Anaconda, Montana: you need to be afraid.

Because of his feckless foreign policy, President Obama - a man with no foreign policy experience - who doesn't learn a thing from his foreign policy blunders, a man who prefers to surround himself with political operatives, our nation - once the world's super power - has been minimized on the world stage and is neither respected nor feared.

Barack Obama has proven to Russia’s Putin, to Syria’s Assad, Iran’s Ayatollah and Afghanistan’s Karzai, they can cross any red line he draws with impunity.

The latest disaster, of course: the Bergdahl trade of five of the worst savages - terrorists who wear their 12 years at Gitmo as a badge of honor - once again sending a message of weakness.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34