Author Topic: The bodies keep piling up: From Kenya to Iraq shocking new images show how a wave of Islamist carnage has signalled a new era of barbaric terror across the world  (Read 959 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2658751/Red-Cross-34-die-militant-attack-Kenya-town.html

The bodies keep piling up: From Kenya to Iraq shocking new images show how a wave of Islamist carnage has signalled a new era of barbaric terror across the world

Kenya attack happened as residents watched World Cup matches last night
    Authorities have blamed al-Shabab, Somalia's al-Qaida-linked terror group
    Assault happened in Mpeketoni which is 60 miles from Somali border
    Witnesses say gunmen went door to door asking if residents spoke Somali
    If the answer was no they shot them dead on their doorstep, say locals
    Images of Iraqi men being shot dead in a ditch by ISIS militants shock world
    Taliban insurgents hack off fingers of 11 men for voting in general election
    Search continues for three Israeli teens kidnapped by Hamas in Palestine
    Former Nigerian president says kidnapped schoolgirls may never be found

By Tara Brady and Matthew Blake

Published: 00:28 EST, 16 June 2014 | Updated: 08:58 EST, 16 June 2014

Somali militants who shot dead 48 people in a Kenyan village as they watched the World Cup, went door to door asking residents if they were Muslim or spoke Somali before shooting them dead if the either answer was 'no', witnesses have revealed.

The attack in rural Mpeketoni, about 30-miles southwest of the tourist centre of Lamu, came at the end of a weekend of heavy bloodshed that has exposed the world to the shocking depravity of terrorists who appear emboldened by each other's acts.

The string of bloodthirsty atrocities, spanning two continents from Kenya to Iraq, has raised the spectre of a new era of barbaric terror that is sweeping the globe.

continued at link with graphic photos
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline katzenjammer

And it will continue unabated because Western Civilization has lost its will to survive.  By the time it realizes that this scourge masked as a "religion" needs to be totally eliminated, root and branch, it will be far too late to matter.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
And it will continue unabated because Western Civilization has lost its will to survive.  By the time it realizes that this scourge masked as a "religion" needs to be totally eliminated, root and branch, it will be far too late to matter.

And that's what it comes down to, survival.  We're committing suicide.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
This is Mainstream Islam.  It is not an aberration or exception to an otherwise peaceful "religion".

:smokin:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
From the article:
[[ Somali militants who shot dead 48 people in a Kenyan village as they watched the World Cup, went door to door asking residents if they were Muslim or spoke Somali before shooting them dead if the either answer was 'no', witnesses have revealed. ]]

These guys are gonna give the Khmer Rouge a run for their money...

Offline Fishrrman

katzenjammer wrote above:
[[ And it will continue unabated because Western Civilization has lost its will to survive.  By the time it realizes that this scourge masked as a "religion" needs to be totally eliminated, root and branch, it will be far too late to matter. ]]

Always good to see someone who understands -- there are many on this forum who still refuse to see that truth.

The time for The West to comprehend the true enemy before us, and to confront that enemy is runnin' out. I believe that The West -will- eventually come to that realization, and act (or at least try to act) to save itself.

Whether The West will be saved depends on -when- that moment of realization occurs.
I believe it will arrive either:
1. Just before it's too late,
or
2. Just after it has become too late to change the outcome.

Which will it be?

I sense that will be determined by the rise of one or more voices amongst us totally unafraid to speak the truth. A new Winston Churchill for the twenty-first century, perhaps.

Who will he be?
Or.... she?

Offline olde north church

The Suicide of Reason: Radical Islam's Threat to the Enlightenment

Is there a book about Christianity's aversion to survival?  Oh, we'll handle that in the next life.  Even Hindus and Buddhists have the balls to fight back.  Jews are pretty scrappy too, when leaders of certain countries request they "take one for the team". 
Until such time a Christian picks up a weapon to spill the blood of thugs, I'll continue to collect stamps.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Fishrrman

olde north church wrote:
[[ Until such time a Christian picks up a weapon to spill the blood of thugs, I'll continue to collect stamps. ]]

There was a time when entire armies of Christians did just that.

After September 11, 2001, anyone who dared to even think "new Crusade" was castigated in the media...

Offline olde north church

olde north church wrote:
[[ Until such time a Christian picks up a weapon to spill the blood of thugs, I'll continue to collect stamps. ]]

There was a time when entire armies of Christians did just that.

After September 11, 2001, anyone who dared to even think "new Crusade" was castigated in the media...

I remember that.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
From the article:
[[ Somali militants who shot dead 48 people in a Kenyan village as they watched the World Cup, went door to door asking residents if they were Muslim or spoke Somali before shooting them dead if the either answer was 'no', witnesses have revealed. ]]

These guys are gonna give the Khmer Rouge a run for their money...

yep...these guys are in competition with one another to see who can be responsible for the most brutal murder video on Al Jazeera...

Wait until one of them comes up with a nuclear suicide bomb.  Matter of time....

:smokin:

Offline katzenjammer

katzenjammer wrote above:
[[ And it will continue unabated because Western Civilization has lost its will to survive.  By the time it realizes that this scourge masked as a "religion" needs to be totally eliminated, root and branch, it will be far too late to matter. ]]

Always good to see someone who understands -- there are many on this forum who still refuse to see that truth.

The time for The West to comprehend the true enemy before us, and to confront that enemy is runnin' out. I believe that The West -will- eventually come to that realization, and act (or at least try to act) to save itself.

Whether The West will be saved depends on -when- that moment of realization occurs.
I believe it will arrive either:
1. Just before it's too late,
or
2. Just after it has become too late to change the outcome.

Which will it be?

I sense that will be determined by the rise of one or more voices amongst us totally unafraid to speak the truth. A new Winston Churchill for the twenty-first century, perhaps.

Who will he be?
Or.... she?

It all comes down to "comfort" Fishrrman, it usually does.  It is very uncomfortable to have to face the truth about most things, and the bigger the implications are, the harder it becomes to accept and embrace the truth.  And beyond that, with this one, it will become very uncomfortable to deal with it once/if it is ever embraced.

As far as when that moment arrives, I have no idea, but I am not counting on it occurring in my lifetime.  I'm pretty sure that there are some men/women in positions of (some) power that know what the score really is(*), but I'm not sure any of them would be allowed to even talk about it; at least not for long.

(*) Edit to add: Here is one right here: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,141040.msg575757.html#msg575757
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 03:41:59 pm by katzenjammer »

Online mountaineer

a wave of Islamist carnage has signalled a new era of barbaric terror across the world

We're next. Gee, do you think our government will do anything to help us?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org