Author Topic: "Lost" Lois Lerner Emails to White House May Be About Obama’s Brother  (Read 678 times)

rangerrebew

"Lost" Lois Lerner Emails to White House May Be About Obama’s Brother

Walid Shoebat June 14, 2014

Was there any email correspondence between the White House and former IRS Tax Exempt Director Lois Lerner relative to Malik Obama’s Barack H. Obama Foundation (BHOF)? If so, when would it have taken place? Could it have been any time between January 2009 – April of 2011? The reason that should be of interest is that as of yesterday, the White House has suddenly proclaimed that all emails between Lerner and the White House during that time frame have been lost due to a computer crash.

To clarify, it is obviously not known if there was any correspondence between Lerner and the White House about BHOF. On one level, it’s immaterial. The chairmen of the two House Committees that are investigating the IRS scandal already (Ways and Means and Oversight) have plenty of information on Malik Obama’s tax exempt status and dealings to introduce it into the investigation but have chosen not to do so. We know because Shoebat.com gave it to them months ago.

Shoebat.com has chronicled the details at length and they are very explosive truths. They involve Malik getting illegal tax exempt status from Lerner as well as his dealings with a State Sponsor of Terrorism.

Nonetheless, consider the time frame of these lost emails.

Prior to early May of 2011, the IRS and the Obama administration could have been a bit more careless with digital correspondence about Malik Obama’s foundation. However, on May 8th of that year, the National Legal and Policy Center (NLPC) called on the IRS to investigate Malik’s Foundation after visiting the address listed for BHOF on May 6th, only to find a commercial mail drop facility. In the days that followed, Eric Bolling of Fox Business Network picked up on the story. Any email correspondence about Malik – if there had been any – quite likely would have dried up.

Here is Bolling’s interview with NLPC President Ken Boehm in early May of 2011, after NLPC made its complaint:

It is clear that the IRS suddenly went into hyperactive mode with respect to dotting “i’s” and crossing “t’s” almost immediately after NLPC’s complaint. Malik’s tax exempt status was fast tracked and illegally backdated.

On June 26, 2011 Malik’s Barack H. Obama Foundation (BHOF) was awarded tax exempt status; Lerner’s signature is at the bottom of the approval letter.

Possibly an indication of just how covert the approval process needed to be is the fact that June 26, 2011 was ON A SUNDAY!

So far, despite House Ways and Means Committee member Mike Kelly (R-PA) admitting last year that the explosive charges against Lerner and the President’s brother are “spot on”, neither Kelly’s committee nor the House Oversight Committee has pursued this damning trail of evidence. Here is Kelly acknowledging the legitimacy of the scandal last year on a radio town hall in his District, as relayed by Shoebat.com:

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/06/lost-lois-lerner-emails-white-house-may-obamas-brother/#HmKpFv71FFVPmI7Q.99

Offline IZZY ANN

There is only ONE RESPONSE to the missing Lois Lerner emails --

appointment of an IRS SELECT COMMITTEE

where is John Boehner?  NOWHERE!

Therefore, makes you wonder HIS level of involvement in this scandal.

WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE?

rangerrebew

WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE?

Tammy Fay Boehner is under his desk quivering and crying.  I have no doubt his is sleeping with the enemy.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE?

I beg to differ! There is  a much better and more permanent solution!

I suggest that we rid ourselves of the Marxist income tax and the IRS entirely and be done with it once and for all! The bill for doing so is already before both houses of Congress (HR25/S122) and lacking only sufficient public demand!

http://fairtax.org
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"Quick!   Look over here!   It's another squirrel running!"
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Washington, DC – Today, Ways and Means Committee Chairman Dave Camp (R-MI) and Oversight Subcommittee Chairman Charles Boustany Jr., M.D. (R-LA) revealed that the Committee’s early work into “lost” IRS emails show the problem is much bigger than the IRS initially admitted to. 

In addition to Lois Lerner’s emails, the IRS cannot produce records from six other IRS employees involved in the targeting of conservative groups.  One of those figures is Nikole Flax, who served as Chief of Staff to Steve Miller, who at the time of the targeting was Deputy Commissioner and would later serve as Acting Commissioner of the IRS – a position from which he was fired for his role in the targeting of conservative groups.  The timeframe for which Ms. Flax’s communications are purportedly unrecoverable covers when the Washington, DC office wrote and directed the Cincinnati field office to send abusive questionnaires, including inappropriate demands for donor information, to conservative groups.

Camp and Boustany also uncovered that the IRS has been keeping secret for months the fact that the Agency lost these critical records.  Ways and Means investigators have confirmed that the Agency first knew of the destroyed emails as early as February 2014 – nearly three months prior to newly installed Commissioner John Koskinen telling the Committee the IRS would produce all of Lois Lerner’s emails.

Camp and Boustany made the following statement regarding these new facts:

“It looks like the American people were lied to and the IRS tried to cover-up the fact it conveniently lost key documents in this investigation.  The White House promised full cooperation, the Commissioner promised full access to Lois Lerner emails and now the Agency claims it cannot produce those materials and they’ve known for months they couldn’t do this.

“Even when the IRS does admit something, they are not fully honest with us.  Despite their attempt to bury the missing Lerner emails on page 15 of a 27 page letter that arrived late Friday, we now know documents from other central figures, like Nikole Flax, are missing.  The fact that Ms. Flax was a frequent visitor to the White House and the Eisenhower Executive Office Building only raises more questions.  Who was she visiting at the White House and what were they talking about?  Was she updating the White House on the targeting or was she getting orders?  These are answers we don’t yet have, because – surprise, surprise – a few computers crashed.  Plot lines in Hollywood are more believable than what we are getting from this White House and the IRS.

“This entire investigation has been slow-walked by the Administration while they denied any wrongdoing and tried blaming ‘low-level’ workers in Cincinnati – all of which we have proven to be wrong.  This entire case started with the White House and top Democrats in the Senate using the bully pulpit to bully law-abiding Americans because they dared to stand up for their own political beliefs.  The only way for Democrats to have any credibility on this issue is to immediately give an independent prosecutor full access and full authority to investigate every angle of this case.”

http://waysandmeans.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=384708

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

rangerrebew

Surely the NSA can provide copies.