Author Topic: Hillary: ‘I Am Totally Done With Being Really Careful About What To Say’  (Read 428 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary: ‘I Am Totally Done With Being Really Careful About What To Say’

Hillary: 'It just gets too exhausting and frustrating'

BY:  Washington Free Beacon Staff
June 13, 2014 7:52 pm

Hillary Clinton announced Friday that she is “totally done with being really careful about what to say.”

While interviewing Clinton about her new book on CSPAN, Lissa Muscatine remarked, “You’ve never been shy about your opinions, but it does seem to me that you are pretty free to speak your mind these days.”

“I think that’s true, from some of the reactions that I’ve had the last few days,” Clinton agreed–presumably referring to one of her multiple gaffes over the past week.

Although Clinton mused that it might be due to the “wonderful wealth of experience” she’s now had, it also might be because “being really careful about what to say because somebody might think this instead of that, it just gets too exhausting and frustrating. And it just seems a whole lot easier to just put it out there and hope people get used to it.”

“You know,” Clinton admitted, “there are occasions when I think people gulp a little, including myself, to be fair. But I really want to share the experiences that I’ve had.”

“It feels a little bit liberating, to be honest,” she said.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/hillary-i-am-totally-done-with-being-really-careful-about-what-to-say/
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 09:05:15 am by rangerrebew »

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
This could be great news.  The more honest she is the higher the odds she'll let her true opinions about the role of government slip out . . . not that *anything* she could say would prevent 40% of voters from supporting her.
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

Offline Relic

This could be great news.  The more honest she is the higher the odds she'll let her true opinions about the role of government slip out . . . not that *anything* she could say would prevent 40% of voters from supporting her.

Exactly. Obama told America what he was going to do to the country, and that didn't stop anyone from voting for him. Heck, there are still a large number of Americans that don't understand what has been done to the country.

Offline GourmetDan

Sorry... you misunderstood.

What Hellary was really saying is that she is going to ramp-up the lying by 1,000%...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Prediction:   She won't win the nomination.

of course.....I predicted a Romney landslide in 2012.     :bolt:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline IZZY ANN

Her book and tour has been a disaster.

I am hopeful "her week of agony" is giving her second thoughts.

Remarkably, the Media didn't give her a free pass.

Offline musiclady

I wonder if the media want Obama to run for a third term??   :smokin:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

I think someone else is being groomed to come out of nowhere to replace Hillary as the annointed one, like Obama did before.  I think her time is almost done.   

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

of course.....I predicted a Romney landslide in 2012.     :bolt:
I still do not think she will run.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024