Author Topic: Hillary: ‘I Am Totally Done With Being Really Careful About What To Say’  (Read 279 times)

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them
Hillary: ‘I Am Totally Done With Being Really Careful About What To Say’

Hillary: 'It just gets too exhausting and frustrating'

BY:  Washington Free Beacon Staff
June 13, 2014 7:52 pm

Hillary Clinton announced Friday that she is “totally done with being really careful about what to say.”

While interviewing Clinton about her new book on CSPAN, Lissa Muscatine remarked, “You’ve never been shy about your opinions, but it does seem to me that you are pretty free to speak your mind these days.”

“I think that’s true, from some of the reactions that I’ve had the last few days,” Clinton agreed–presumably referring to one of her multiple gaffes over the past week.

Although Clinton mused that it might be due to the “wonderful wealth of experience” she’s now had, it also might be because “being really careful about what to say because somebody might think this instead of that, it just gets too exhausting and frustrating. And it just seems a whole lot easier to just put it out there and hope people get used to it.”

“You know,” Clinton admitted, “there are occasions when I think people gulp a little, including myself, to be fair. But I really want to share the experiences that I’ve had.”

“It feels a little bit liberating, to be honest,” she said.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/hillary-i-am-totally-done-with-being-really-careful-about-what-to-say/
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 05:05:15 AM by rangerrebew »
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
This could be great news.  The more honest she is the higher the odds she'll let her true opinions about the role of government slip out . . . not that *anything* she could say would prevent 40% of voters from supporting her.
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

Offline Relic

This could be great news.  The more honest she is the higher the odds she'll let her true opinions about the role of government slip out . . . not that *anything* she could say would prevent 40% of voters from supporting her.

Exactly. Obama told America what he was going to do to the country, and that didn't stop anyone from voting for him. Heck, there are still a large number of Americans that don't understand what has been done to the country.

Offline GourmetDan

Sorry... you misunderstood.

What Hellary was really saying is that she is going to ramp-up the lying by 1,000%...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline DCPatriot

Prediction:   She won't win the nomination.

of course.....I predicted a Romney landslide in 2012.     :bolt:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

"You can lead a liberal to the Truth, but you can't make them Think" - damned if I know

Offline IZZY ANN

Her book and tour has been a disaster.

I am hopeful "her week of agony" is giving her second thoughts.

Remarkably, the Media didn't give her a free pass.

Offline musiclady

I wonder if the media want Obama to run for a third term??   :smokin:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

I think someone else is being groomed to come out of nowhere to replace Hillary as the annointed one, like Obama did before.  I think her time is almost done.   

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • There's no one out there quite like me.
    • Fullervision

of course.....I predicted a Romney landslide in 2012.     :bolt:
I still do not think she will run.
"Just because people in positions of authority are stupid, it doesn’t mean you have to go along with it." —Arlo Guthrie

"In the excitement of great popular elections, deciding the policy of the country, and its vast patronage, frauds will be committed, if a chance is given for them." —Richard Henry Dana, Jr.

“No government program ever dies of its own accord.” ―unknown

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf