Author Topic: USC RB Quits, Accuses 'Racist' Coach of Treating Him Like 'Slave' Without Using N-Word, Slurs  (Read 616 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Sports/2014/08/29/USC-RB-Quits-Accuses-Racist-Coach-of-Treating-Him-Like-Slave-Without-Using-N-Word-Slurs

by Breitbart Sports 29 Aug 2014, 8:47 AM PDT

USC running back Anthony Brown quit the team this week after accusing head coach Steve Sarkisian of racism and treating him like a slave.

In an interview with TMZ, Brown said Sarkisian "was talking to me... like a slave master talking to his slave" on Tuesday.  But, according to TMZ, "Sarkisian never used the N-word or any other racial slur," but Brown "feels the overall 'tone' was racist."

"I called a meeting up with this disrespectful guy!!! He called me a coward, all types of f**k words," Brown reportedly said. "He stereotype my mom and dad. like he belittle me to another level... I just responded Yes Sir and No Sir!"

Brown said when he walked into the room, Sarkisian said, "You have the f**king guts to walk in here -- coward." He then reportedly told Brown to "get the f**k out of his office." Brown reportedly added, "Never been treated like that before!! Don't Wish it upon anyone! That's who he is!"

In a since deleted Instagram post Brown wrote, "Sark treated me like a slave in his Office...Can't play for a racist MAN!!!!! #Fighton." He reportedly added an image, which has also been deleted, that said, "Couldn't play for a racist man."

This is certainly a week that may make USC fans wish that even Lane Kiffin were the head coach.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
USC=University of Spoiled Children

In this case, affirmative action prim donna athlete types, if I dare speculate.

My money is on the coach, a catholic boy, quarterback at BYU, immigrant type parents, etc.

Coach probably didn't show expected deference to athlete.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline GourmetDan

And yet another 'innocent victim' cries out...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor

Online mountaineer

Yeah, sure, after all these years in football where the teams are well over 50% black, Sarkisian suddenly turns racist. I doubt it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline flowers

So now the if the tone is racist, then you are one.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
So now the if the tone is racist, then you are one.

According to Anthony Brown's definition of racism, every drill Sargent in the military must be a racist.