Author Topic: OIC Demands Czech President Apologize for Condemning Islamic Anti-Semitism, but He has the Perfect Comeback  (Read 368 times)

rangerrebew

OIC Demands Czech President Apologize for Condemning Islamic Anti-Semitism, but He has the Perfect Comeback

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On June 14, 2014 @ 5:14 pm In The Point | 13 Comments

Czech President Milos Zeman gave an amazing speech condemning Islamic anti-Semitism.

“I am not reassured by the claims that this is the work of only a small fringe group. Quite the contrary. I believe that xenophobia, racism and anti-Semitism stems from the essential ideology that these fanatical groups are based on.”

“And let me provide a proof of this assertion in a quote from one of its sacred texts. ‘The Jews will hide behind stones and trees. Then the tree will call out, ‘A Jew hides behind me, come and kill him.’ The stone will call out, ‘A Jew hides behind me, come and kill him.’

The Organization of Islamic Cooperation was none too happy with the Czech president.

The Secretary General of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, Iyad Ameen Madani, stated that the Czech President’s recent statements on Islam are in line with the previous statements the President made in the past, where he linked “believers in the Quran with anti-Semitic and racist Nazis”; and that “the enemy is anti civilization spreading from North Africa to Indonesia, where two billion people live”.

Despite over a thousand years of Muslim ethnic cleansing and persecution of Jews, Madani claimed that anti-Semitism was a European phenomenon.

Apparently the Europeans wrote the Koran and the Hadiths.

Madani called the Czech president “Islamophobic” and said that “Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance” as the current events in Iraq remind us.

Mr. Madani urged the international community to take strong and collective measures to promote peace, harmony and tolerant co-habitation among peoples of diverse religious faiths, beliefs, cultural and ethnic backgrounds.

Madani comes from Saudi Arabia where no churches or synagogues may be built. Where non-Muslims are forbidden from entering Mecca.

“It is only appropriate that President Milōs Zeman apologizes to the millions of Muslims worldwide for his deeply offensive and hateful anti Islam statements,” the OIC press release said.

Zeman however declined the offer.

To quote his spokesperson Jiří Ovčáček:

“President Zeman definitely does not intend to apologise. For the president would consider it blasphemy to apologise for the quotation of a sacred Islamic text.”

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/oic-demands-czech-president-apologize-for-condemning-islamic-anti-semitism-but-he-has-the-perfect-comeback/