Author Topic: Demand Release of U.S.M.C. Sgt. Tahmooressi Suffering with PTSD from Mexico Imprisonment  (Read 728 times)

SPQR

Sgt. Tahmooressi, living in a truck having just arrived San Diego to seek VA assistance with PTSD supported by a Purple Heart veteran Marine; a 2 tour OEF meritoriously promoted Sergeant gets lost at the border and with one wrong turns ends up in the Mexico customs lane with no way to turn back. His truck piled high with possessions as he searched housing including his U.S. legally purchased firearms/ ammunition. Not intending to drive into Mexico he explains he is lost. Arrested since 4/1/2014, since incarceration his life has been threatened; sustained a neck wound requiring hospitalization and chained in a 4-point restraint, 26+days. The affect of this unjust incarceration on a decorated combat Marine is despairing. Tahmooressi supported by U.S. Consular Services yet low hope.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/demand-release-usmc-sgt-tahmooressi-suffering-ptsd-mexico-imprisonment/qslJk2Xd

SPQR

Sgt. Tahmooressi, living in a truck having just arrived San Diego to seek VA assistance with PTSD supported by a Purple Heart veteran Marine; a 2 tour OEF meritoriously promoted Sergeant gets lost at the border and with one wrong turns ends up in the Mexico customs lane with no way to turn back. His truck piled high with possessions as he searched housing including his U.S. legally purchased firearms/ ammunition. Not intending to drive into Mexico he explains he is lost. Arrested since 4/1/2014, since incarceration his life has been threatened; sustained a neck wound requiring hospitalization and chained in a 4-point restraint, 26+days. The affect of this unjust incarceration on a decorated combat Marine is despairing. Tahmooressi supported by U.S. Consular Services yet low hope.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/demand-release-usmc-sgt-tahmooressi-suffering-ptsd-mexico-imprisonment/qslJk2Xd

I encourage anyone who is a patriot to sign this petition :patriot:

rangerrebew

If he isn't a muslim sympathizer, he has no chance of Obama helping. :soangry:

SPQR

If he isn't a muslim sympathizer, he has no chance of Obama helping. :soangry:

I think that we should get him out of that prison. The Mexican lawyers in his case told him to lie to the judge. The more people signing the petition the bigger the chance he will get out of prison.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 12:17:18 am by Trigger »

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I encourage anyone who is a patriot to sign this petition :patriot:

I signed it.  This is a travesty.   8888crybaby 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

SPQR

He needs all the help he can get.

SPQR

So did I. He needs all good patriots out there to help him out. He is not getting any help from the State Department nor the Obama Administration.