Author Topic: At Commencement, Obama Mocks Lawmakers Who Deny Climate Change  (Read 619 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline sinkspur

Re: At Commencement, Obama Mocks Lawmakers Who Deny Climate Change
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2014, 08:39:10 PM »
This sonofabitch sets up more strawmen than a corn farmer.

I've never heard a single member of Congress deny climate change because they weren't scientists.  I've heard many proclaim that reputable scientists dispute Man-caused GW. 

He's being humiliated on the international stage as Iraq crumbles, and he's in campaign mode.

What a worthless POS!
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2014, 08:49:35 PM »
My gosh, talk about fiddling while Rome burns. This anal orifice is preoccupied with fundraising, hobnobbing with millionaire homosexuals and celebrities, making idiotic partisan attacks and playing golf with his various boyfriends, while the Middle East is in flames, the border is being overrun by criminals and the economy is tanking.

Stop the world, I want to get off!   :th_10444:
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2014, 09:43:47 PM »
My gosh, talk about fiddling while Rome burns. This anal orifice is preoccupied with fundraising, hobnobbing with millionaire homosexuals and celebrities, making idiotic partisan attacks and playing golf with his various boyfriends, while the Middle East is in flames, the border is being overrun by criminals and the economy is tanking.

Stop the world, I want to get off!   :th_10444:

I could not agree with you any more.

When a perpetual charlatan like Obama can fearlessly present falsehoods as fact, coax riches from patrons made wealthy by appeals to public debauchery and cultural rot, and simultaneously deny the validity of any meaningful dissent, the society in which such a man thrives has clearly proceeded from self-governance to self-abasement.
Liberalism isn't really about making the world a better place. It's about reassuring the elites that they are good people for wanting to rule over it.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2014, 10:10:03 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW_5BT6oFhQ" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW_5BT6oFhQ</a>

A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline flowers

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2014, 11:29:12 AM »
Meanwhile he is ordering  millions of American haters thru the border for his vision of his America one day soon.

Online kevindavis

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2014, 11:32:56 AM »
Welcome to the Climate Change Inquisition..
To Clear things up...

Mueller has been one of the most respected individuals on the planet over the last 20 years.

Mueller is a Republican

Mueller was appointed by Republicans

Mueller doesn't determine if someone is guilty, The Judge and Jury do!

Get it!!!!

“You can go to live in France, but you can't become a Frenchman. You can go to live in Germany, but you can't become a German... But anyone, from any corner of the world, can come to live in the United States and become an American.”

- Ronald Reagan

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf