Author Topic: American Military Equipment Now Flying al-Qaeda Flag by ulsterman  (Read 473 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://ulstermanbooks.com/american-military-equipment-now-flying-al-qaeda-flag/

These are the images few in the Mainstream Media are willing to show.  American military equipment provided to the Iraqi government and paid for by YOU, the American taxpayer, now flying the same terrorist flag that represents those who attacked the United States on September 11th, 2001. Equipment that is then being used to slaughter the Iraqi people.  This is the Obama foreign policy – “The World Belongs To Terrorists”.

WARNING:  GRAPHIC IMAGES

And note the American military tank in the background.  Yup, the terrorists are scooping those up too…

WARNING:  GRAPHIC IMAGES
at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

SPQR

Re: American Military Equipment Now Flying al-Qaeda Flag by ulsterman
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2014, 10:53:31 pm »
The Iraqi government wanted to purchase F-16 planes for their air force.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2014, 11:24:47 pm »
I seriously doubt that Americans want to be permanently at war in the mid-east, on one side or the other, with people that have been killing each other for 1400 years.

In other words, pretty much like how a majority opposed getting involved in yet another war in Europe during the 1930s, after WWI so recently.

I realize this disappoints interests in the US that favor continued involvement in the region. Americans elected Obama twice, on his policy of withdrawal from Mideast wars.

The best possible outcome might be for muslims to focus on killing each other for the next few year, at least until Obama is replaced.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2014, 11:32:36 pm »
If they capture them and can use them, they will.

We call it creative re-supply. Not only is it a way for cash strapped fighters to keep on fighting, but blurring the lines by using captured gear gives you the element of surprise in an attack. Back when the Taliban were the good guys, they would do it all the time. Target a base or armory, over run it, take masses of Russian gear and use it to get up close and personal at check points.

It's a standard military tactic. Not exactly polite, but war rarely is.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2014, 01:21:55 am »
I might agree a bit with those saying we should just not involve ourselves anymore and “ if they want to kill each other then let them.”   I said I might agree, if I didn’t already didn’t know how this all ends.  At Megiddo. 

What really scares me is the side we seem to be supporting or at the very least turning a blind eye too. Knowingly or unknowingly 0bama has been working with our enemies to create a Muslim caliphate and  kick- starting ottoman empire II.   
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn