Author Topic: What Obama Has Wrought in Iraq  (Read 169 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
What Obama Has Wrought in Iraq
« on: June 14, 2014, 10:34:46 AM »

Support the USO

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: What Obama Has Wrought in Iraq
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2014, 01:30:16 PM »
It will be a while before they turn their attention to the US homeland.  I think it is much more likely that one of these groups will eventually get their hands on a nuclear warhead and detonate it with a suicide bomber.  I doubt anyone in the whole Levant outside of Israel has the capability to detect nuclear material in transit, and a truck with a nuclear warhead in it could penetrate into just about any city in the whole area.

Scares me to death.  We're heading for a nuclear brush war because of the withdrawal of the US from the World leadership role we had since the end of WWII.  We put a lot of blood and treasure into Iraq and while it did not go perfectly, things were getting better until Obama came along.  He refused to do his duty and insist that al Malaki agree to a SOFA, instead Obama just gave up, walked away, and used that opportunity as a good excuse to completely withdraw from Iraq, creating a massive power vacuum being filled by the violence we see today.

Obama will stand by and yap until the first nuke goes off, then he will yap some more while the second, third, and fourth go off as well.....

:smokin:

Online truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2014, 03:00:58 PM »
I wish we had a GOP statesman caliber leader, to call Obama on his failures--and to command national media attention.

I don't mean new Senators. I mean people with decades of involvement on a substantive national level.

Cheney comes to mind.  He knows what to say, so I will refrain from trying.

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2014, 03:47:01 PM »
they already have a hold on the homeland....in this white house.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf