Author Topic:  (Read 482 times)

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« on: June 14, 2014, 05:43:00 AM »
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 05:44:12 AM by rangerrebew »
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Online kevindavis

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2014, 11:59:38 AM »
I think we will have this type of situation here in the states.. It is not a matter of if, but a matter of when..
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 12:16:48 PM by kevindavis »
“If he will lie to or mislead his wife and daughter, those with whom he is most intimate, what will prevent him from doing the same to the American public? Private conduct does have public consequences.”
Franklin Graham

Offline Relic

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2014, 12:16:37 PM »
I think we will have this type of situation here in the states.. It is not a matter of it, but a matter of when..

Sadly, I agree.

The irony of this all is wherever islam takes hold, when the animals sieze power, the leftists suffer most.

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2014, 01:04:40 PM »
I never thought I would see it in my lifetime. with him letting everyone in at the border I will see it in my lifetime.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2014, 01:11:06 PM »
I think we will have this type of situation here in the states.. It is not a matter of if, but a matter of when..

Kevin....I'm not a disciple of Dr. Michael Savage.   But many times I agree with him.

He has an interesting take on the level of sinister that we're dealing with here.....

These so-called youths/children are uneducated, poor....just like the marauders across Africa that slaughter women and children with impunity.

Many could indeed be from Islamic nations....who's to know?   Nobody is allowed to photograph them.

Why?   Because we'd see they aren't Central American at all.  They are Iranian and come from many other American hating countries.

Why are they being held at military bases?   Are some of them being trained as 'volunteers'?

What if they overran the arms supplies and simply took to the streets?

This smells real bad.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

I think the worst time to have a heart attack would be during a game of charades.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2014, 01:14:50 PM »
These guys are not stupid and they do watch satellite television news.  They know what a p u s s y Obama is and that the last thing they need to worry about is any interference from the Americans. 

:smokin:
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 01:15:23 PM by Chieftain »

Online mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2014, 03:04:07 PM »
Obama's on the 8th tee somewhere in Palm Springs taking care of the matter.
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2014, 05:44:58 PM »
Obama's on the 8th tee somewhere in Palm Springs taking care of the matter.

That's what he wants you to think.  I think he's playing cards with Reggie Love at a secret place. 0052
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf