Author Topic: Palin: Immigration Debate 'Just About Driving Me To Renounce My Republican Ties'  (Read 423 times)

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Catherine Thompson
Talking Points Memo (TPM)
June 13, 2014

News of poor conditions at a holding center in Arizona for undocumented, unaccompanied minors whipped Sarah Palin into a fury Friday -- so much so that she said she was on the verge of renouncing her ties to the Republican Party.

"Finally, they have won me over. I actually agree with the liberals’ war whoop," the former Republican vice presidential nominee wrote on her Facebook page. "I, too, demand that this issue of young illegal aliens flooding across our border into horrendous conditions be taken care of. Now!" ...

But lest anyone thought Palin was siding with Democrats who have called for giving legal status to undocumented children, she added in a post-script to her note that she would prefer to deport the children:

"The primary expenditure we need to supply in this humanitarian crisis is jet fuel to fly these children back home to their parents."
More

Note: TPM is a liberal site.

Offline PzLdr

Sarah,

As we say in ceratain areas of New York, "I'm wich yew!"
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline sinkspur

So she's blaming the Republicans for all these kids coming across the border?

No thought goes unspoken from the drama queen.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.