Author Topic: Revealed: Obama RELEASED merciless terrorist warlord head of ISIS horde blazing a trail of destruction through Iraq five years ago  (Read 479 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2657231/Revealed-Obama-RELEASED-warlord-head-ISIS-extremist-army-five-years-ago.html

Revealed: Obama RELEASED merciless terrorist warlord head of ISIS horde blazing a trail of destruction through Iraq five years ago

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
    The U.S. once had Islamic State of Iraq and al-Shams (ISIS) leader Abu Bakr al Baghdadi in custody at a detention facility in Iraq, it was revealed Friday
    Al Baghdadi was among the prisoners released in 2009 from the U.S.'s now-closed Camp Bucca near Umm Qasr in Iraq
    It is unclear why the U.S. let the merciless al Qaeda leader slip away
    Al Baghadadi and his troops took the Iraqi cities of Fallujah and Ramadi earlier this year and conquered Tikrit and Mosul within the last several days
    They are now bearing down on Baghdad, burning down everything that stands in their way and carrying out executions on Iraqi civilians, soldiers and police officers
    ISIS posted an image today of an officer's decapitated head tweeted with sickening message: 'This is our ball. It's made of skin #WorldCup'

By Francesca Chambers

Published: 10:55 EST, 13 June 2014 | Updated: 12:03 EST, 13 June 2014

The United States once had Islamic State of Iraq and al-Shams (ISIS) leader Abu Bakr al Baghdadi in custody at a detention facility in Iraq, but president Barack Obama let him go, it was revealed on Friday.

Al Baghdadi was among the prisoners released in 2009 from the U.S.'s now-closed Camp Bucca near Umm Qasr in Iraq.

But now five years later he is leading the army of ruthless extremists bearing down on Baghdad who want to turn the country into an Islamist state by blazing a bloody trail through towns and cities, executing Iraqi soldiers, beheading police officers and gunning down innocent civilians.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GourmetDan

It is unclear why the U.S. let the merciless al Qaeda leader slip away

'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline mrclose

Just heard one of the former Camp Bucca prison guards say upon the release of the guy: "His last words to me were .. I'll see you in New York"!

(An interview on The Kelly File with Megyn Kelly)
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
My son's MP unit ran Bucca before NY came...they helped build it.

Abu Bakr al Baghdadi was there and segregated...

Just talked to my son....he didn't have too many nice things to say about the NY unit as my son's unit had to stay an extra 3 weeks because they were having trouble transitioning....better not say anymore...lol

from my son
He lived in seg unit. Isolated. Only the worst were there.
Bad news
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 02:01:21 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mrclose

He wasn't being transfered to NY.

It sounds like a threat.
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self