Author Topic: Who is this man impersonating Chris Matthews? By Thomas Lifson  (Read 242 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline GourmetDan

Re: Who is this man impersonating Chris Matthews? By Thomas Lifson
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 09:34:34 AM »

Chuck Todd is probably the most reasonable guy NBC/MSNBC has.  Liberal for sure, but not nakedly partisan like the rest.

Depends on your def of 'naked', I guess and being the 'most reasonable guy' NBCMSNBC has isn't exactly a ringing endorsement.

I'll believe he's not 'nakedly partisan' when I see him jump a liberal w/ detailed policy questions in a 'primary victory interview'...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Relic

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2014, 09:44:15 AM »
It's a safe time for them to show they are "not biased". There will be no positive comments about conservatives, Tea Party or even Republicans by August of this year.

Hey, Chuck Todd is looking pretty drawn. He looks like Tom Hanks in Philadelphia. Must be exhausting covering for an incompetent like Obama?

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2014, 09:44:34 AM »
Chris Matthews has gotten so desperate for ratings.

He saw Chuck Todd nab the one-on-one with Bratt and wants "in".

What better way that coming across as being totally objective and open?

It's pure bullsh*t.   Can't you smell it?   LOL!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2014, 09:47:03 AM »

Boy oh boy, what bad attitudes we all have...    :silly:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Relic

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2014, 09:49:28 AM »
Boy oh boy, what bad attitudes we all have...    :silly:

If you beat a dog often enough, even when you go to pet the dog, it expects a smack.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf