Author Topic: Barack Obama Tells High School Kids He Was Too Drunk to Remember Graduation  (Read 401 times)

rangerrebew

Barack Obama Tells High School Kids He Was Too Drunk to Remember Graduation

Author:  Editor

Posted: June 12, 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oauWVvU3HGc

President Barack was in Worcester, Massachusetts talking to a graduating high school class. He tells this story about just how little he remembers about his high school graduation.

Here is the transcript:

BARACK OBAMA: I have to say I do not remember my high school graduation speaker.

I have no idea who it was. I’m sure I was thinking about the party after graduation.

I don’t remember the party either. I am just telling the truth here.

The kids hoot and cheer at the hip joke. Because he was drunk at his graduation party. Or maybe really putting the HIGH in “high school” instead.

What a great message for the kids from the Leader of the Free World!

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/barack-obama-tells-high-school-kids-drunk-remember-graduation/
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 10:21:38 am by rangerrebew »

Offline NavyCanDo

Any of you parents know there are just some things about your childhood or young adult life that is best not told to your children. This would be one.    What an idiot.

Message he sent – It’s cool to be a stoner, and if you are, guess what? You can still become the president of the United States.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Any of you parents know there are just some things about your childhood or young adult life that is best not told to your children. This would be one.    What an idiot.

Message he sent – It’s cool to be a stoner, and if you are, guess what? You can still become the president of the United States.

You're right Navy.  Stuff like that makes me cringe.  Obama fiddles while we burn!

8888crybaby   *mad*

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline GourmetDan

Exactly.  I tell my kids nothing because I'm ashamed of it now and don't want them to repeat it.  My brother told his kids all his old high school stories and they seemed determined to out-do him.  I'm just glad they're still alive.

Causing people to sin is nothing to be proud of...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan