Author Topic: Obama Ramps Up America's Destruction  (Read 503 times)

rangerrebew

Obama Ramps Up America's Destruction
« on: June 13, 2014, 06:15:57 pm »
Obama Ramps Up America's Destruction

June 13, 2014 - 6:57 AM

If people aren't extremely concerned about what's going on in this country now, you might want to check them for a pulse. Frankly, I am having a hard time getting my mind around the rapidity of the nation's decline.

I have written two books chronicling President Obama's nightmarish path of destruction, but since the second one was published, events have been happening at an even more explosive pace. Who would have ever imagined that Ronald Reagan's famous statement that "freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction" would turn out to be a gross understatement?

In the past several weeks alone, alarming events have transpired that are enormously disturbing by themselves. Taken together, they are borderline horrifying, yet Obama proceeds, undeterred.

Remember in the seemingly distant past when the Veterans Affairs scandal occupied the front pages of our newspapers and Web reports? You may faintly recall that an interim independent report by the VA's inspector general found that officials had falsified records at a Phoenix medical center to conceal the amount of time veterans had to wait for appointments.

Some 1,700 veterans were allegedly kept on these waiting lists, and they waited an average of 115 days for an initial primary care appointment. An audit by the Department of Veteran Affairs revealed that VA medical centers nationwide have misrepresented or sidetracked patient scheduling for more than 57,000 former military personnel, and some 64,000 were not even on the electronic waiting list.

Many suspect that the administration deliberately covered up this disaster because President Obama had conspicuously promised to clean up the VA in 2008. More importantly, he realizes the VA could be seen as a microcosm of Obamacare and expose the horrors of government-controlled health care. Though few seem to be noticing because of everything else going on, the FBI office in Phoenix has opened a criminal investigation into the VA scandal.

Just as that scandal was blossoming into a toxic flower, Obama unconscionably released five top Taliban leaders from Gitmo, allegedly in exchange for a U.S. soldier who, the administration said, served with "honor and distinction." I say "allegedly" in exchange because I'm not convinced that Bowe Bergdahl had anything to do with it, other than serving as Obama's cover to release five of the worst conceivable U.S.-hating terrorists as part of his sinister ploy to close the detention facility and further appease Muslims worldwide.
I qualified the "served with 'honor and distinction'" description because the only people making that claim are administration officials and Democratic shills. Those closest to Bergdahl, the soldiers with whom he served, say he virtually deserted.

In my view, too many people are focusing on the wrong things concerning this scandal. This is not primarily about Bergdahl, and it is not primarily about Obama's not informing Congress, as troubling as both of these aspects are. Instead of obsessing over Bergdahl, we need to be looking instead at the abject dangerousness of these terrorists, the harm they can inflict on our soldiers and the incentive this negotiated release gives all terrorists to capture American soldiers and civilians in the future.

Instead of mainly fretting over Obama's serial lawlessness, which always demands our scrutiny, we need to emphasize the substance of this "deal." It will not do for Republican congressmen to lightly dismiss this as merely an affront to their own authority to preapprove this action. This is not about them. It's ultimately about the safety of Americans and American allies. You just don't release these dangerous people when everyone knows they are still a threat to our people. For Hillary Clinton, John Kerry and others to suggest they don't represent a danger to Americans is offensively ludicrous. Osama bin Laden was not present in the United States when he planned 9/11 or when it was implemented, as far as we know.

Also, Obama's Environmental Protection Agency recently imposed, unilaterally, oppressive new emission standards for coal plants that will be an enormous burden on the industry, harm energy consumers and make America less energy-independent.

And just this week, we saw the stunning invasion of our borders by Central American immigrants, including innocent children, who have been shipped to the United States because Obama lawlessly granted amnesty to children and because he refuses to enforce the border. It's as if he's inviting illegals in.

Then there's Iraq, where an al-Qaida-connected group has captured major cities and seized banks and American arms and equipment in its mission to retake the country and establish an Islamic caliphate from which to coordinate its global jihad. This, too, was predictable and predicted and is a result of Obama's deliberately reckless withdrawal from Iraq, for whose freedom thousands of American service members sacrificed. We've also learned that the administration is refusing the Iraqi government's urgent request for air support against these insurgents.

We can only imagine what will be in tomorrow's papers.

http://cnsnews.com/commentary/david-limbaugh/obama-ramps-americas-destruction
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 06:16:41 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Relic

Re: Obama Ramps Up America's Destruction
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 08:38:24 pm »
I firmly believe it is Obama's intent to bring America down, the faster, and more calamitous, the better.

I believe the political elite is too self absorbed to care.

I believe the public is simply too stupid to understand.

Care and understanding are about to be dispensed by King Barack I.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2014, 08:45:12 pm »
I firmly believe it is Obama's intent to bring America down, the faster, and more calamitous, the better.

I believe the political elite is too self absorbed to care.

I believe the public is simply too stupid to understand.

Care and understanding are about to be dispensed by King Barack I.

Agreed.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2014, 09:07:59 pm »
Related:
Obama Administration Is A Cross Between 'Keystone Cops And Amateur Hour'

Business Insider
By Paul Szoldra
5 hours ago

With radical militants seizing vast swaths of territory in Iraq less than three years after American soldiers left the country, two former senior defense officials tell Business Insider much of the blame for an increase in sectarian violence stems from a lack of leadership in the White House.

"Unfortunately, this administration's principle interest seemed to be not stability in Iraq, not partnership with Iraq, or even Iraq as a hedge against extremism in the region," said one official, speaking on condition of anonymity of the 2008 status of forces agreement signed under Bush and implemented by Obama. "Their principle interest was 'get out of Iraq' and they didn't care about the consequences. Domestic politics rules in this administration."

"The bottom line," he added. "Watching the administration is like watching a cross between Keystone Cops and amateur hour."

Extremists from Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) have captured key cities, including Fallujah, Tikrit, and Mosul, while Kurds have taken the oil-rich city of Kirkuk — with many wondering whether Baghdad comes next.

"What we're seeing now is exactly what we forecasted," said a retired senior military officer, who also spoke on condition of anonymity.

While the White House rebuffed a request for air support from Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki last month, the Obama administration is under increasing pressure to do something as Tehran's influence seems to be quickly replacing Washington's.

On Thursday, Obama signaled that he was prepared to act militarily, telling reporters he wouldn't "rule out anything." His remarks came the same day Iranian security officials told the Wall Street Journal they would send in Revolutionary Guard forces to help support the Maliki government.

But with much talk and little action seen from the Obama administration to quell a four-year-old civil war in Syria, both officials expressed deep skepticism the White House would act as militants continue to make gains.

"Instability in the region is in the interest of both Russia and Iran," the defense official said. "Both of whom run circles around us in every aspect of strategy and foreign policy."

When asked what happens next, both defense officials — who served under both Bush and Obama and have extensive experience and contacts in the Middle East — said ISIS will continue to seize terrain and push closer to Baghdad. The country could see a split along ethnic and religious lines, but more likely is a brutal stalemate similar to what was seen in Syria, which both characterized as "messy."

"Because of a series of bumbling errors, beginning as far back as the Bush administration with their 'democracy at any cost' philosophy, and further exacerbated by the complete lack of grand strategy or common sense by the Obama administration, we are incapable of leading now," the official said.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2014, 09:43:18 pm »
"The bottom line," he added. "Watching the administration is like watching a cross between Keystone Cops and amateur hour."

I may have missed it, did it say this former official was blind, deaf, and mentally retarded??  SMH