Author Topic: Phoenix Priest Shot Dead, Another Wounded at Catholic Church  (Read 229 times)

Online EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Conspiracy engineer. Low rates.
A priest was fatally shot at a Catholic church and another was left critically injured on Wednesday, police in Phoenix said.

Officers found the victims while responding to reports of a burglary around 9 p.m. local time at the Mother of Mercy Mission, NBC station KPNX reported.

Phoenix Police Department spokesman Sgt. Steve Martos confirmed that one victim had been killed while another was being treated at hospital.

"We are in the preliminary stages of the investigation at this time," Martos added.
- Christopher Nelson

http://www.nbcnews.com/NbcNews_2014/news/crime-courts/phoenix-priest-shot-dead-another-wounded-catholic-church-n129266
The fastest way to a man's heart? Inch to the right of the breastbone, between the fourth and fifth rib.

Every time I start to feel boring, I remember there is a monthly magazine devoted to elevators.

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them
Re: Phoenix Priest Shot Dead, Another Wounded at Catholic Church
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 02:41:18 PM »
Hey, EC, want to bet this won't be on the news tonight or barely covered at best? :headbang:
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. Abraham Lincoln

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abraham Lincoln

Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm. Abraham Lincoln

Online EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Conspiracy engineer. Low rates.
Re: Phoenix Priest Shot Dead, Another Wounded at Catholic Church
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 02:55:04 PM »
Hey, EC, want to bet this won't be on the news tonight or barely covered at best? :headbang:

Course it won't.
The fastest way to a man's heart? Inch to the right of the breastbone, between the fourth and fifth rib.

Every time I start to feel boring, I remember there is a monthly magazine devoted to elevators.

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf