Author Topic: #VASCANDAL: As U.S. Vets Wait 90 Days For Medical Care, Illegals Receive Care, Expeditiously  (Read 213 times)

rangerrebew

#VASCANDAL: As U.S. Vets Wait 90 Days For Medical Care, Illegals Receive Care, Expeditiously

Thursday

Jun 2014

Posted  by The MAD Jewess in Illegal iImmigrants, Illegals   

“Our Vets wait on a ‘secret list’ to DIE as illegal kids get healthcare, immediately!  ”

YOUR tax dollars (which should be spent to make sure that vets receive the best possible care) goes to illegal, occupying, criminal invaders who hate your guts.  They really hate white people, too.  Our vets DIE waiting for care but Obama’s little dirt-bag ‘dreamers’ receive it, instantly…

Men are sent to die for John McCain and the filth. THAT bastard should make sure they are taken care of like kings and queens.. (Obviously I am being sarcastic)  I am so mad I could f’n spit.  This piece of absolute garbage, Barack Obama should be sent to Pilgrim state psych ward.. This is what this vomitous gasbag said today: OBAMA: 'Our Future Rests' on DREAMers...

The Kenyan is orchestrating this border scenario:  EX-BORDER AGENTS: IMMIGRANT FLOOD 'ORCHESTRATED'...

America’s Sheriff says:  Arpaio Worries Of Disease Being Brought In...    (I have been saying this for YEARS)

Issa: 'Flood Going To Mean Children Dying'...  Darrell Issa, the richest congressman in the house is worried about these illegal brats but cares nothing for our vets.

A fashion look from August 2013

NO General, Colonel or anyone has arrested this regime.. So, even they are sold out because of their pensions.  That’s the facts.  Who cares for our vets in this insane Govt?  NOBODY.  Obama lies, Vets DIE.  See this whole story…

You may love or hate Alex Jones’ website, but InfoWars breaks most of the news now.  Which is why they are hated and blamed for the murder in Las Vegas by the main stream.
http://themadjewess.com/2014/06/12/vascandal-as-u-s-vets-wait-90-days-for-medical-care-illegals-receive-care-expeditiously/
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 03:47:26 pm by rangerrebew »