Author Topic: Chris Matthews: "Looking Down Our Noses At The Tea Party Has Got To Stop"  (Read 538 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/06/11/chris_matthews_looking_down_our_noses_at_tea_party_has_got_to_stop.html

Posted on June 11, 2014
Chris Matthews: "Looking Down Our Noses At The Tea Party Has Got To Stop"

CHRIS MATTHEWS: I was listening to [David] Brat last night, and today. I hink he's very sophisticated for a politician. He's certainly up to the ranks of most politicians I've ever dealt with. He speaks in a speculative manner and an intellectual manner. He can handle any debate on this program or my program. This looking down our noses at tea party people has got to stop. They have a message, they're as American as any liberal is, and they're really angry about the failure of the system.

I was over covering eastern Europe when the wall came down. The thing people didn't like, it wasn't the philosophy of communism they didn't like, it was the complete corruption of it, the failure of it to deliver to working people. And that's what this system's doing right now. We can't control the deficit, we can't control the debt, we can't control the border. What is government good at? And that's the question that's happened on every issue we've covered on our show.

video at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
You know it's really bad when even Chris Matthews is starting to get it. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
You know it's really bad when even Chris Matthews is starting to get it.

He's yelling "FIRE" in a theater, and there's a smoking match in his hand. 

Just trying to separate himself from what's coming and who's going to be blamed.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

He's yelling "FIRE" in a theater, and there's a smoking match in his hand. 

Just trying to separate himself from what's coming and who's going to be blamed.

I really hope you're right.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline mrclose

When the left loses Chris ...   :silly:

(Video at link)

CHRIS MATTHEWS: I was listening to [David] Brat last night, and today. I think he's very sophisticated for a politician.

He's certainly up to the ranks of most politicians I've ever dealt with. He speaks in a speculative manner and an intellectual manner.

He can handle any debate on this program or my program.

This looking down our noses at tea party people has got to stop.

They have a message, they're as American as any liberal is, and they're really angry about the failure of the system.
I was over covering eastern Europe when the wall came down.

The thing people didn't like, it wasn't the philosophy of communism they didn't like, it was the complete corruption of it, the failure of it to deliver to working people.

And that's what this system's doing right now. We can't control the deficit, we can't control the debt, we can't control the border. What is government good at? And that's the question that's happened on every issue we've covered on our show.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/06/11/chris_matthews_looking_down_our_noses_at_tea_party_has_got_to_stop.html
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline mrclose

The tingle is gone! 8888crybaby
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline evadR

The tingle is gone! 8888crybaby
Hate it when that happens.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline flowers

Did Chris forget to take his meds that day??