Author Topic: Mark Levin WARNS Orrin Hatch, Mitt Romney he will EXPOSE them if they run a Romney Jr. against Sen. Mike Lee  (Read 589 times)

rangerrebew

Mark Levin WARNS Orrin Hatch, Mitt Romney he will EXPOSE them if they run a Romney Jr. against Sen. Mike Lee

Posted on Jun 10, 2014 at 8:59 PM in Politics | 81 Comments

By The Right Scoop

Mark Levin says he’s heard from solid sources that Orrin Hatch and Mitt Romney want Sen. Mike Lee out, and they plan to run one of Romney’s sons against Lee in his next primary. So Mark Levin says if they do that he’ll travel to their states and expose them, especially Orrin Hatch, and bring as many people as he can to do it.

Listen:

http://therightscoop.com/mark-levin-warns-orrin-hatch-mitt-romney-he-will-expose-them-if-they-run-a-romney-jr-against-sen-mike-lee/

« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 05:37:02 pm by rangerrebew »

Oceander

oh goody!  more intramural blood sport.  the democrats must be popping up extra popcorn.

Offline speekinout

So Mark Levin gets to single handedly name a Senator? Is he also going to tell us who the next President must be?
He's too drunk with power.

I never do understand why so-called conservatives think that it's ok to have a totalitarian regime iff they get to pick the rules and the rulers.

Offline kevindavis007

I'm getting tired of this crap..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline sinkspur

So Mark Levin gets to single handedly name a Senator? Is he also going to tell us who the next President must be?
He's too drunk with power.

I never do understand why so-called conservatives think that it's ok to have a totalitarian regime iff they get to pick the rules and the rulers.

Maybe he's just drunk.

Levin thinks he singlehandedly unseated Cantor, and now he wants to flex his muscles somewhere else.

A nasty little Savage-wannabe, Mark Levin doesn't care if he wrecks Republican chances as long as people buy his obscure books about the "Constitoooooshun."
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 01:23:58 am by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.