Author Topic: Hillary told secret service agent who refused to carry her bag to 'get the f*** away from me,' and treated her detail like hired help but Bill was a softie . . . says former agent in bombshell book  (Read 1506 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2653420/Get-f-away-Hillary-Clinton-shouted-minder-refused-carry-bag-She-treated-Secret-Service-like-hired-help-Bill-softie-hard-manage-says-former-agent-bombshell-expose.html

Hillary told secret service agent who refused to carry her bag to 'get the f*** away from me,' and treated her detail like hired help but Bill was a softie . . . says former agent in bombshell book
Dan Emmett was a Secret Service agent with the Presidential Protective Unit and guarded George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush
Hillary was said to have hurled a book at the back of the head of one agent
Bill was always friendly with the agents, inquiring about their families, making small talk, posing for pictures
Out of shape agents were expected to keep up with the extremely fit Clinton on his daily runs, as well as carry a pistol and a radio
Agents travel on a special plane with the limos and Suburbans and do not have to go through customs
One agent brought home a brass bed, another a large supply of wine; many more unmentionables came home

By CAROLINE HOWE
PUBLISHED: 07:03 EST, 11 June 2014 | UPDATED: 08:41 EST, 11 June 2014

If Hillary Clinton runs, and wins the Presidential race in 2016, the Republicans won't be the only ones with agita. The Secret Service, who have tangled with Hillary since she became First Lady in 1993, will also be quaking in their lace-ups.

Hillary has been known to hurl a book at the back of the head of one agent driving her in the Presidential limo accusing him of eavesdropping, forget her p's and q's by never thanking her protectors and lob profanity-laced orders when she just wanted the agents to carry her bags - a job not on agents' 'to do' list.

'Stay the f**k away from me! Just f*****g do as I say!!!' she is quoted as saying to an agent who refused to carry her luggage in the book Unlimited Access by FBI agent Gary Aldridge.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2653420/Get-f-away-Hillary-Clinton-shouted-minder-refused-carry-bag-She-treated-Secret-Service-like-hired-help-Bill-softie-hard-manage-says-former-agent-bombshell-expose.html#ixzz34LcAqu7D
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I've heard similar stories from some who worked close to the WH and the Clintons in Arkansas. Hilldog acts as though she just crawled out of the house that fell on her. No matter what you think of his politics, Bill is a friendly person who at least put on the face of treating his detail and those who served him (general staff) with some respect. I hear he was always quick to go out of his way to thank people and even shake the hand of the guy picking up trash.

Online mountaineer

Bubba was a politician through and through. He remembered the names of Arkansans he had met years before on the campaign trail, and they appreciated it. I would guess that same friendliness manifest itself when he dealt with USSS and other staffers. The Hilldebeaste, on the other hand, has all the warmth of a frozen cod.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

She is a nasty, nasty human being.

And for that reason, I don't think she'll make it, even to the Dem nomination.................again.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Oceander

I've heard similar stories from some who worked close to the WH and the Clintons in Arkansas. Hilldog acts as though she just crawled out of the house that fell on her. No matter what you think of his politics, Bill is a friendly person who at least put on the face of treating his detail and those who served him (general staff) with some respect. I hear he was always quick to go out of his way to thank people and even shake the hand of the guy picking up trash.

Bill was a little too friendly at times!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
She is a nasty, nasty human being.

And for that reason, I don't think she'll make it, even to the Dem nomination.................again.
Maybe it is why she didn't make it in 2008; too many dem political insiders knew she had these serious personality defects, and took the best opportunity to avoid putting her in a position to lose for them.

Obama knew it too, and acted accordingly. Not to mention his booming, confident speechmaking voice compared to her screechy voice.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline musiclady

Maybe it is why she didn't make it in 2008; too many dem political insiders knew she had these serious personality defects, and took the best opportunity to avoid putting her in a position to lose for them.

Obama knew it too, and acted accordingly. Not to mention his booming, confident speechmaking voice compared to her screechy voice.

Exactly.

She is flawed in many areas, and I'm not sure her sense of entitlement is going to work for her.

The Dems have a lot at stake if they lose the WH in 2016.  All the progress they've made toward destroying the country will be stalled.

I think Hillary is more of a liability than an asset to the left.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Exactly.

She is flawed in many areas, and I'm not sure her sense of entitlement is going to work for her.

The Dems have a lot at stake if they lose the WH in 2016.  All the progress they've made toward destroying the country will be stalled.

I think Hillary is more of a liability than an asset to the left.

Very true.  The Hildebeest is much to far to the Right of Obama for the real far left Dhimmies to stomach her.  She is not going to get the support of the far left any more than she is going to be the heir apparent for the black vote that Obama got.

We shall see what happens.  I do not think the 2016 Republican challenger has arisen just yet.  What happened to Canter is shaking the GOP to the core and it is going to take some time for things to settle down.  Once the guts and gore are cleared away in a month or so, let's see who is left standing.....

:smokin:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
musiclady wrote:
[[ The Dems have a lot at stake if they lose the WH in 2016.  All the progress they've made toward destroying the country will be stalled.
I think Hillary is more of a liability than an asset to the left. ]]

Your point is well-taken, but....

If not Hillary.... then, who..... ??

That's a serious question.

Who else have they got...?

Offline musiclady

musiclady wrote:
[[ The Dems have a lot at stake if they lose the WH in 2016.  All the progress they've made toward destroying the country will be stalled.
I think Hillary is more of a liability than an asset to the left. ]]

Your point is well-taken, but....

If not Hillary.... then, who..... ??

That's a serious question.

Who else have they got...?

Simple.

Joe Biden

:dx1:

Offline flowers

We shall see what happens.  I do not think the 2016 Republican challenger has arisen just yet.  What happened to Canter is shaking the GOP to the core and it is going to take some time for things to settle down.  Once the guts and gore are cleared away in a month or so, let's see who is left standing.....

now that Cantor and his ilk are really pissed of.......they may get amnesty passed. Then all bets are off for 2016.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
In the same manner Rush Limbaugh ALWAYS adds, "...who served in Vietnam...." when speaking John Kerry's name, so should EVERYBODY add...whenever speaking Hillary Clinton's name, say, "....who was fired for unethical (lying) and [tampering] with evidence when she 27years old attorney serving on a Watergate Committee research team

http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/02/25/hillary-fired-lies-unethical-behavior-congressional-job-former-boss

Jerry Zeifman, a lifelong Democrat, supervised the work of 27-year-old Hillary Rodham on the committee. Hillary got a job working on the investigation at the behest of her former law professor, Burke Marshall, who was also Sen. Ted Kennedy’s chief counsel in the Chappaquiddick affair. When the investigation was over, Zeifman fired Hillary from the committee staff and refused to give her a letter of recommendation – one of only three people who earned that dubious distinction in Zeifman’s 17-year career.

Why?

“Because she was a liar,” Zeifman said in an interview last week. “She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline katzenjammer

In the same manner Rush Limbaugh ALWAYS adds, "...who served in Vietnam...." when speaking John Kerry's name, so should EVERYBODY add...whenever speaking Hillary Clinton's name, say, "....who was fired for unethical (lying) and [tampering] with evidence when she 27years old attorney serving on a Watergate Committee research team

http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/02/25/hillary-fired-lies-unethical-behavior-congressional-job-former-boss

Begs for GourmetDan's graphic:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline olde north church

I couldn't imagine being forced to listen to Clinton, Palin and Bachmann in a debate.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.