Author Topic: Never Mind: White House Now Says Obama Is Responsible for Bergdahl/Taliban Swap After All  (Read 271 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Online mountaineer

Up is down, yes is no. These people are just unbelievable.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline GourmetDan

It's those evil Republicans who keep criticizing The One's decisions that are the problem.

If we could just get rid of them, then everyone would believe like they're supposed to...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online musiclady

Up is down, yes is no. These people are just unbelievable.

You'd think that even their most devoted followers would notice that they change the 'facts' whenever it's expedient to do so.

It's impossible to keep track of the brazen lies they've told.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
It's those evil Republicans who keep criticizing The One's decisions that are the problem.

If we could just get rid of them, then everyone would believe like they're supposed to...

unfortunately you're spot on; that is precisely what democrats think, such as Schumer who now wants to gut the First Amendment so the government can control everyone's political speech.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf