Author Topic: Ex-NASA Employee Talks About Her Sexual Encounters With A Dolphin During A Government Experiment  (Read 788 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/10/ex-nasa-employee-talks-about-her-sexual-encounters-with-a-dolphin-during-a-government-experiment/

Ex-NASA Employee Talks About Her Sexual Encounters With A Dolphin During A Government Experiment
2:00 PM 06/10/2014

A woman who worked for a NASA-funded project to teach dolphins English admitted to having sex with the dolphin in a new documentary. The BBC documentary, entitled “The Girl Who Talked to Dolphins,” is based on interviews with Margaret Howe Lovatt, who was stationed in the U.S. Virgin Islands in 1963 as part of an experiment with the aquatic mammals.

Lovatt lived isolated in a house that had been flooded with a dolphin named Peter for 10 weeks in an effort to teach him English. Peter was reaching sexually maturity and began to take a shine to Lovatt, reports The Mirror UK.

Lovatt said, “Peter liked to be… with me. He would rub himself on my knee, my foot or my hand and I allowed that. I wasn’t uncomfortable – as long as it wasn’t too rough … It was just easier to incorporate that and let it happen, it was very precious and very gentle, Peter was right there, he knew that I was right there.”

She found his advances getting more and more disruptive, reports Sunday World. She wrote in her diary, “I find that his desires are hindering our relationship, he jams himself again and again against my legs, circles around me, is inclined to nibble and is generally so excited that he cannot control his attitude toward me.”

Eventually the two had, what she calls, a “very close encounter,” before Peter was sent away to Miami. Experts say that Peter committed suicide there by sinking to the bottom of the tank and refusing to breathe.

The documentary will air on BBC4 on June 17 at 9 p.m.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31AWe-FN7CA

« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 10:28:01 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline R4 TrumPence

Sexually Aggressive Dolphin Tries To 'Get Busy' With Scuba Divers (VIDEO)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/06/frisky-dolphin-tries-to-get-busy-divers_n_1862148.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlaZis3KQl8

A frisky dolphin who swims near the Cayman Islands apparently has the hots for humans, as a shocking new video amply demonstrates.

The dolphin -- who has been nicknamed "Stinky the Loner Dolphin" -- has one purpose in mind: "Getting busy" with scuba divers.

One recent encounter was filmed by Michael Maes, an underwater videographer based on Grand Cayman Island.

The clip, which Maes posted on his YouTube page, shows Stinky trying to "ride" Maes. In the process, Stinky pushes the human down to the bottom of the ocean floor, a distance Maes said could have been 400 feet.

Maes' friend Alex then became the object of Stinky's affection and the randy animal started rubbing its body along his back before trying to roll on top of him and pushing him to the surface.

Maes said that he loves dolphins (not in "that" way), but posted the shocking video so that others can be aware of the dangers. Some divers whose only encounters with dolphins come from movies like "A Dolphin Tale" or TV shows like "Flipper" may not be expecting to run into sexually predatory porpoises.

"It remains a wild animal and Stinky is in an awkward situation which can turn him into a playful killer-machine," he wrote on his YouTube page. "Please be prudent people and get out of the water when you see him. Believe me, if he decides, you don't stand the slightest chance!"

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02