Author Topic: Rand Paul to Hillary: Take Your 'Sad Song' of Financial Difficulties to the American People  (Read 417 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/06/10/Rand-Paul-to-Hillary-Take-Your-Sad-Song-of-Financial-Difficulties-to-the-American-People

by Charlie Spiering 10 Jun 2014, 9:14 AM PDT

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) criticized former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for complaining that she was “dead broke” after they left the White House.

“I mean, there is a lot of Americans struggling, if she wants to come to Eastern Kentucky to my state and talk to miners who are out of work and see the despair in their faces and talk about her personal plight as being the poor spouse of a president, she is welcome to take that message around the country,” Paul explained.

Paul pointed to Hillary Clinton’s $8 million book deal that she signed before the pair left the White House--as well as reports of the couples net worth of over $100 million.

“The sad song of her reporting her personal financial difficulties and the fact that she hasn’t driven herself in a car in 17 years, it doesn’t sound like she’s going to connect with a lot of the Middle Class,” she said.

Paul added that Clinton's failure in Benghazi was a “deal killer” which would doom her if she chose to run for president.

"I don't think she can win the presidency," he said.

Paul also criticized Clinton’s eagerness to arm the rebels in Syria--a policy that most Americans disagreed with.

“I think she’s going to have some surprises when she gets out of her limousine and meets the American people,” he said.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GourmetDan

“I mean, there is a lot of Americans struggling, if she wants to come to Eastern Kentucky to my state and talk to miners who are out of work and see the despair in their faces and talk about her personal plight as being the poor spouse of a president, she is welcome to take that message around the country,” Paul explained.

One would think ol' Rand would be doing more screeching about Bambi's war on coal if he really cares about out-of-work miners...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Right_in_Virginia

BJ's bride has already backtracked and explained that, of course, she understands the hardship of the American people.   **nononono*