Author Topic: Border Children Reportedly Sickened by Food in US Facilities, Throwing in Trash  (Read 288 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
Wait until these illegal kids get a load of Obamacare.

What a mess.
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Offline sinkspur

Another stupid Obama decision blowing up in his face.  What's he going to do with these kids? 

Dump them on the streets?  Try to locate their parents and drag them into the country too?

Forget immigration reform.  These kids are queering that, big time.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online musiclady

Another stupid Obama decision blowing up in his face.  What's he going to do with these kids? 

Dump them on the streets?  Try to locate their parents and drag them into the country too?

Forget immigration reform.  These kids are queering that, big time.

A caller on Rush suggested that every liberal in the country offer to adopt one of these kids that they wanted to bring into this country.

Oh.................right................leftists never do ANYTHING themselves to help ANYONE.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
They wish to throw the food in the trash - let them starve. What do they expect? McDonalds?

Though actually, that's not a bad idea. Most fast food chains are not exactly exciting, but they are edible and consistent.

The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf