Author Topic: Detroit police searching for 2 children after mother found shot dead  (Read 345 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

DETROIT –  Police and the FBI are searching for two young Detroit siblings after their 27-year-old mother was found shot to death in a vacant house about six miles from her home.

The Wayne County medical examiner's office says an autopsy Tuesday determined Alicia Fox had been shot twice in the head. Her body was badly decomposed.

Detroit police spokesman Officer Adam Madera says Fox had been missing for several weeks. A family member found her body Monday night in the basement of the abandoned house after getting a tip from an "unknown person."

Neighbors said they last saw Fox and her children around Memorial Day at their home in northwest Detroit.

Still missing are 6-year-old Kaylah Hunter and 6-month-old brother, Kristian Justice.

No suspects have been identified.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/06/10/detroit-police-searching-for-2-children-after-mother-found-shot-dead/

I am not posting anything else until I find a good news story or someone sends me a kitten picture. Today has not been hugely pleasant for the news.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink