Author Topic: Hillary Clinton: John McCain My Favorite Republican  (Read 461 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton: John McCain My Favorite Republican
« on: June 10, 2014, 04:13:04 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/06/10/Hillary-Clinton-John-McCain-My-Favorite-Republican

by Charlie Spiering 10 Jun 2014, 6:21 AM PDT

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said that her favorite Republican in Congress was Sen. John McCain. Clinton announced the news during an interview with Good Morning America’s Robin Roberts.

“Despite my problems with him sometimes, John McCain,” Clinton said when asked who was her favorite Republican. “Because he and I have traveled a lot and you know we argue a lot and he goes off on something that I disagree with, but I admire him and I’ve spent a lot of time with him.”

Clinton praised McCain in her new book Hard Choices for defending her State Department aide, Huma Abedin, after House Republicans accused her of working for the Muslim Brotherhood.

“Privately I was furious at the attacks on Huma by several ignorant House members,” she wrote. “So I was grateful to Senator John McCain, who had gotten to know her over the years, when he went to the floor of the Senate and made his own disdain clear.”

Clinton also praised President Obama for defending Abedin: “The president of the United States and one of our nation’s most renowned war heroes make quite a one-two punch. It was a real testament to Huma’s character.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: Hillary Clinton: John McCain My Favorite Republican
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 04:34:23 pm »
Birds of a coven flock together.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 04:36:52 pm »
Hillary Clinton: John McCain My Favorite Republican

Really??? DAMN what a surprise that is!!! / sarc
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 05:41:00 pm »
I'm shocked, I tell ya................. shocked!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.