Author Topic: Obama Dismantles Immigration Law, Creates an Immigration Crisis  (Read 849 times)

rangerrebew

Obama Dismantles Immigration Law, Creates an Immigration Crisis

June 9, 2014
By Sara Noble

Our nation is lawless and it’s a free-for-all. Children are being sent across the border with coyotes, criminal illegals are being allowed to stay, families are encouraged to immigrate illegally, and deportations have been halted.

Mr. Obama is dismantling our laws and his changes to immigration law will forever change the United States.

We are becoming a welfare state dependent on government. People being invited in illegally are uneducated and will take low-level jobs, requiring them to also obtain government assistance.

Mr. Obama and his czars have encouraged the illegal crossings of tens of thousands of future DREAMers, criminal illegal immigrants, and entire families of illegals from Mexico and Central and South America. He will not send them back.

Illegal immigration is a direct result of the left in this country demanding amnesty and demanding that families be kept in tact.

Many of these people are uniting with other family members here illegally in various parts of the country. They are being told they will receive amnesty and indeed President Obama is implementing de facto amnesty.

In 2012, the Obama administration released a new policy ordering agents not to go after illegal immigrants convicted of crimes unless they have committed at least three misdemeanors — and said that minor misdemeanors shouldn’t count.

Tens of thousands of criminal illegals have been released onto our streets since that time.

More than 36,000 criminal aliens were released back into the community last year according to a report by The Center for Immigration Studies, a report based on ICE figures. That’s on top of another 68,000 criminal aliens who were let go in lieu of processing them for immigration removal charges in that year.

There is a sharp increase in the numbers coming across the border and the patrol have been told not to pull their guns on them, even if attacked. This policy encourages more criminal illegals to enter the U.S.

In 2013, ICE reported 722,000 encounters with potentially deportable aliens, most of whom came to their attention after incarceration for a local arrest. Yet ICE officials followed through with immigration charges for only 195,000 of these aliens, only about one-fourth because of current Obama policies shielding them from arrest.

They are a protected class.

The releases were made using an interpretation of “prosecutorial discretion” that can only be described as abusive.

President Obama rewrote immigration priorities and tried to make sure rank-and-file illegal immigrants, particularly those brought to the U.S. as children, are not deported.

The Obama administration stopped deporting illegals under 30 and legalized them. That too is being abused. The criteria he outlined was not followed, allowing for overly-broad discretion.

Millions of unauthorized illegals have been given permanent status. We are now seeing the results of these policies.

They are Obama’s new Progressive Democratic voters.

Last week, Mr. Obama issued an Executive Order to put children coming across the border on welfare, calling it an “urgent humanitarian situation.” It is that and it is one of his own creation. Most of these children have family here illegally in the States.

More than 750 children from Central America spent the weekend in a shelter in Nogales, Arizona which is a warehouse converted by Border Patrol into a shelter. Three hundred more children were expected with no end in sight.

In addition, the administration is “dumping” hundreds of illegals at bus stops and giving them bus tickets to various parts of the country where they can collect welfare.

Border Patrol no longer controls the border, they’re social workers.

Governor Jan Brewer of Arizona describes the situation as “dire.”

She urged people to ask the Obama administration “the reason for this massive influx of illegal crossings and the cost to taxpayers for having to deal with the crisis created by the President”.

Offline GourmetDan

Re: Obama Dismantles Immigration Law, Creates an Immigration Crisis
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 01:59:20 pm »
It's an invasion bigger than the Mariel boatlift during Carter's reign.

Can we keep 'em in the FEMA camps like Palestinians or do we have to let them run wild around the country?

« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 02:00:50 pm by GourmetDan »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 02:26:42 pm »
I can't help but notice virtually everything Obama does creates a crisis of some sort.  Rhambo said to never let a good crisis go to waste and Cloward/Piven recognized it as a means for societal change with the eventual downfall of America.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 02:41:39 pm »
I can't help but notice virtually everything Obama does creates a crisis of some sort.  Rhambo said to never let a good crisis go to waste and Cloward/Piven recognized it as a means for societal change with the eventual downfall of America.

If government was really the solution, it would soon put itself out of business by solving problems.

Since that never happens, it follows that...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2014, 05:44:32 pm »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2014, 01:59:58 am »
Tell me something, you folks on here who again and again chime in that "we have to have immigration reform", and that the Republicans must support such reform...

What kind of "reform" is going to put a stop to this?

Can you finally begin to comprehend (and I know that you're all 'way smarter than me, and I'm not trying to be sarcastic) that if you encourage, excuse, or aid those who have already jumped the border in any way, that the ONLY message that can seen to MILLIONS more in Central and South America (as well as other places in the world), is: c'mon in, there's no penalty, there are no requirements, and that there are plenty of benefits once you get here ?????

You guys know who you are.
You've lectured me on this subject before.

How many more should be let in?
Will five million more be "enough"?
Will ten million more be "enough"?
Will twenty million more be "enough"?
Will fifty million more be "enough"?
Will one hundred million more be "enough"?

C'mon, how many?
I dare ya !!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 03:14:09 am by Fishrrman »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2014, 05:07:40 am »
Since I got no dog in this fight - you guys want to screw up a bold experiment, who am I to stop you - I'll take your dare.

Close the border. Full stop. Without that first step, nothing else works.

Anyone caught running the border gets deported. No exceptions. I've seen reports that deportation is hard because the original country will not accept deportees. That is not the USA's problem. Fly them back, drop them at the airport, and leave the country of nationality to sort out the problem. If they refuse to do so, cut all aid and impose trade sanctions and tariffs on said countries.

That then leaves us with the ones who evade capture, the ones who overstay their visas, and the ones who have been here a while. About 20 million or so in total. This requires a multi-pronged approach.

No benefits at all unless they can produce a birth certificate and matching green card. Legal immigrants can have a hard time too, so that is fair.

Do away with the concept of anchor babies. If the parents are legal immigrants, even if they have not yet completed the full residency requirement, the kid is American. Again, fair. Otherwise, the kid is the nationality of it's parents and the entire family can be deported after the birth.

Any child born in the USA to illegal immigrants, who has attended school and college, maintained their grades or has joined the US Military will be granted citizenship on honorable discharge from the Military, or on submission of their 5th consecutive year of tax filings. Citizenship is for the child only. Parents of said child are on a case by case basis - though anyone who raises a good kid like that should be looked at leniently. They are an asset.

Any illegal immigrant caught for a crime will serve their sentence in prison, then be reunited with their family on the repatriation flight to their home country. Felons deported who return to the USA will face the death penalty.

Missed anything?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2014, 02:46:08 pm »
Can't disagree with anything you wrote in the post above.

Edit:
One thing we do need is an Israeli-style "border barrier".
I'm talking about something like this:

... to run most of the length of the USA/Mexico border.

In 1971, while stationed in West Germany, I went on something called the "Berlin Orientation Tour". We got to visit "the wall" when it was still there, I even went through Checkpoint Charlie and got to roam around on the communist side for a while.

From seeing that, I understand how "walls work" as a passive and functional barrier. They can keep people in or out. They do the job.

It's for this reason that the left so vehemently opposes any kind of border wall, or even any sort of meaningful "border control". It's as is the left wanted to erase any notion of a border at all.

Like it or not, the folks down in Eric Cantor's district had something to say about that last night !!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 02:55:01 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2014, 02:58:24 pm »

In 1971, while stationed in West Germany, I went on something called the "Berlin Orientation Tour". We got to visit "the wall" when it was still there, I even went through Checkpoint Charlie and got to roam around on the communist side for a while.

I was there as a 15 year-old kid.  A whole country behind 'prison walls' built by communists.  On the 'western' side, you could walk right up to it and it was covered in graffiti.  The other side was barbed-wire, mine fields, guard towers, etc.  Made quite an impression on me.

After seeing that, I never understood the communist apologists...

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2014, 03:38:13 pm »
I'm sort of next gen.  :laugh:

Passive defenses are fine, but you know the old saw. Build a 20 foot wall and the price of 30 foot ladders goes up. More active defenses make more sense in the long term. A combo of sensors, people, dogs (can't miss them out, we got nothing to match them yet apart from maybe dolphins on the coasts), along with physical barriers along the border.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2014, 03:41:43 pm »
Since I got no dog in this fight - you guys want to screw up a bold experiment, who am I to stop you - I'll take your dare.

Close the border. Full stop. Without that first step, nothing else works.

Anyone caught running the border gets deported. No exceptions. I've seen reports that deportation is hard because the original country will not accept deportees. That is not the USA's problem. Fly them back, drop them at the airport, and leave the country of nationality to sort out the problem. If they refuse to do so, cut all aid and impose trade sanctions and tariffs on said countries.

That then leaves us with the ones who evade capture, the ones who overstay their visas, and the ones who have been here a while. About 20 million or so in total. This requires a multi-pronged approach.

No benefits at all unless they can produce a birth certificate and matching green card. Legal immigrants can have a hard time too, so that is fair.

Do away with the concept of anchor babies. If the parents are legal immigrants, even if they have not yet completed the full residency requirement, the kid is American. Again, fair. Otherwise, the kid is the nationality of it's parents and the entire family can be deported after the birth.

Any child born in the USA to illegal immigrants, who has attended school and college, maintained their grades or has joined the US Military will be granted citizenship on honorable discharge from the Military, or on submission of their 5th consecutive year of tax filings. Citizenship is for the child only. Parents of said child are on a case by case basis - though anyone who raises a good kid like that should be looked at leniently. They are an asset.

Any illegal immigrant caught for a crime will serve their sentence in prison, then be reunited with their family on the repatriation flight to their home country. Felons deported who return to the USA will face the death penalty.

Missed anything?

Great post, EC.  Common sense still can go a long way if allowed to be used!