Author Topic: Barack Obama: Idiot, Sociopath, Traitor or Does He have Antisocial Personality Disorder?  (Read 496 times)

rangerrebew

Barack Obama: Idiot, Sociopath, Traitor or Does He have Antisocial Personality Disorder?

Richard Anthony 20 hours ago

If you're looking for our president to truly be repentant, or even penitent, when accusations of mistakes or wrong doing are flying at him from all directions, it's just not going to happen. That would mean that he has to take responsibility for what goes on within his own administration, or at the very least, admit he was wrong. When confronted by accusations of blatant corruption, lies, or incompetence, he dismisses them with a wave of his hand. He feels that those kinds of things are beneath him to acknowledge. Hence, the need to use the term "phony scandals." That, ladies and gentlemen, is the sure sign of: an idiot, a sociopath, a traitor, or at the very least, someone with an antisocial personality disorder.

Here are the definitions of all four:

#1. id·i·ot

ˈidēət

noun

informal
◾a stupid person.

synonyms:

fool, ass, halfwit, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, cretin, moron, imbecile,simpleton;

MEDICINE archaic a mentally handicapped person.

#2. so·ci·o·path

ˈsōsēōˌpaTH/

noun
1.a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

#3.trai·tor

ˈtrātər/

noun
1.a person who betrays a friend, country, principle, etc.

"they see me as a traitor, a sellout to the enemy"

synonyms:

betrayer, backstabber, double-crosser, renegade, fifth columnist;

turncoat, defector, deserter; 

collaborator, informer, mole, snitch, double agent; 

Judas, Benedict Arnold, quisling; 

informalsnake in the grass, two-timer, rat, scab, fink

#4. Antisocial personality disorder
1.Antisocial personality disorder is a mental health condition in which a person has a long-term pattern of manipulating, exploiting, or violating the rights of others. This behavior is often criminal.

Well, which one(s) did you choose?

Let me give you my take on this. I have previously written about Obama being an idiot and a traitor on more than one occasion. However, when you stop to really think about it, he really does exhibit all four of the traits listed above. Now, I could write an entire article just about the lies Obama has told (that have been documented), but we can all agree on that. So, let's focus on other things that pertain to the four items. Just recently, we saw our president trade 5 top terrorist operatives for a deserter. That alone could be construed as treason. Because those terrorists, who were just released, will go right back to doing what they did prior to their capture: killing American soldiers.

Along that same line, we have our president releasing tens of thousands of illegal alien criminals back in to our society, instead of deporting them to the countries of their origin. Those individuals, will continue to rape, murder, rob and cause mayhem right here within the borders of the United States.

The Affordable Healthcare Act was a clear indication of items 1, 2, 3 & 4 for obvious reasons.

I could go on, but I'm sure you get the general idea. Obama is constantly violating his oath of office and only obeys those laws that he decides he wants to obey. Things right now are at a crucial point for our nation.

Let's be frank, as long as Eric Holder is the Attorney General and as long as Harry Reid is the Senate majority leader, Obama will continue to literally get away with murder. When I say "literally," I am referring to every American soldier (or Diplomat) killed or every single American citizen who is killed by an illegal alien. Those deaths can be laid right at the feet of Barack Obama because of what he is doing right now. He has also illegally armed different federal agencies that have absolutely no business being armed and all the while, purging the military of those members who are loyal to the country and not him.

Richard M. Nixon was going to be impeached, but instead resigned in utter disgrace, because members of his administration committing a burglary, nobody died, billions of dollars weren't spent, national security wasn't breached, but just a Burglary. Members of Nixon's own cabinet were sent to federal prison for this on charges of obstruction of justice and perjury. Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States, was impeached by the House of Representatives on two charges, one of perjury and one of obstruction of justice. Two other impeachment articles, a second perjury charge and a charge of abuse of power, failed in the House. However, he was acquitted of both charges by the Senate. And all that was because, "Ol' Slick Willy" couldn't keep it in his pants! 

But if one goes back to the beginning of Obama's tenure as president, right up to the present, the list of wrong doings surpasses by far, those two instances. So, the question remains...why is he still president?

Here are a few contributing factors.

Nobody wants to be the one to impeach the first black president (the "race card" is really one helluva "get out of jail free card" isn't it?).

The entire media, with a few exceptions are complicit. They co-sign everything he does and run blocker for him no matter what the circumstance.

The DOJ is in Obama's back pocket (enough said there).

Finally, every single member of the DNC is just as dirty as Obama is in all of this and they are standing like a stone wall in his defense. With Harry Reid literally bottling-up the Senate, nothing has, or ever will be done, to bring this criminal, we call our "president," to justice for his multiple crimes against the American people and the Constitution.

Still think the 2014 Mid-term elections don't matter? Can we really afford to not re-take the Senate and hold on to the House of Representatives? Barack H. Obama Jr. is not only systematically destroying this country, but he has also put all of our lives in mortal danger by his actions and policies.

Idiot, Sociopath, Traitor and Antisocial Personality Disorder.....I'd say he is all four of those!

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/06/barack-obama-traitor-sociopath-idiot-or-does-he-have-antisocial-personality-disorder/#Wokp7VhCqyUTWvbo.99

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

(D)  all of the above.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I just think he's a Muslim out to destroy the USA....but hey, that's just me...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

I just think he's a Muslim out to destroy the USA....but hey, that's just me...

No, not just you. :peeonobama:

Offline speekinout

I think he's a textbook example of how marijuana use can have lasting effects on the brains of people who use it at young ages (under 25). Studies now are showing that people lose IQ points; have real cognitive and memory problems; suffer from a lack of coordination and balance affecting their athletic ability; and have a decreased amount of ambition and energy (get lazy). He's all of those things.
And he has the sense of self-importance that someone high would have, although I've never read that that particular effect was lasting.